Introduction- Jairo

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rangerhopeful75
Egg

Introduction- Jairo

Post by Rangerhopeful75 »

Hi, my name is Jairo, I'm 18 I graduated High School last year and work at a retail clothing store called Juicy Couture, as a stock associate.

I've been working with my recruiter since about January but haven't been able to enlist just yet because of a small problem with the law. I want to obtain an 11x Option 40 contract and I am looking forward to being here in this online community. While reading over some of the posts I noticed it's frowned upon to have "Ranger", in your username, I apologize and I'm fully expecting it to be changed. I've tried changing it myself but I don't think that is possible. Also I'm not sure if it is because I am posting from my iPhone but there was no "Newts" gallery to select an avatar from, however I will be signing on tomorrow from a computer to attempt to change it, thank you all.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction- Jairo

Post by Jim »

Jairo, If you want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We take pride in the fine young men who pass through armyranger.com in their life journey. Please begin by reading the FAQs as well as selected threads and stickies. Most questions you might have are already addressed. The search feature, located on the top right of this page is your friend. Please self-administer a PT test and post your results on this thread within 72 hours. When you have established your PT baseline, please add pull-ups to your workouts. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Jairo.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Bronco
Quitter

Post by Bronco »

Welcome. PM inbound, Jairo.
11X OPT 40
SHIP DATE: 20140715

"Five Mentees Report Here" Thread Member
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Welcome.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
PerryB
Recruiting for the Darkside

Post by PerryB »

Working since January with a "law" problem/issue. What is the issue? I ask so I can let you know if you're going to qualify for a option 40 contract.

PerryB

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”