DEPS pay attention!- LN's Lesson I - Initiative

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

countryboy7
Embryo

Re: DEPS pay attention!- LN's Lesson I - Initiative

Post by countryboy7 »

leatherneck: i use to think that i was a person with alot of initiative before i read this message..but when i finished reading it and thought to myself..im not. i defer things to alot of people for answers but now i understand what i need to start doing now. actively listen! then put my thoughts to work and overcome problems with appropriate/effective actions

thanks sir!
PAIN=LIFE
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

countryboy7 wrote:leatherneck: i use to think that i was a person with alot of initiative before i read this message..but when i finished reading it and thought to myself..im not. i defer things to alot of people for answers but now i understand what i need to start doing now. actively listen! then put my thoughts to work and overcome problems with appropriate/effective actions

thanks sir!
Please use proper English when posting on this site.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
FTOG320
Egg

Post by FTOG320 »

That is very good post, I am very glad I have stumbled across this. I appreciate you taking the time to write this out and I am going to print this out and give a copy to my soldiers as well as keep a copy for myself. Thank you!
blindside622
Future Soldier

Post by blindside622 »

Thankyou Leatherneck on the incite for what it takes grow as a person and a warrior.
gillieman03
Embryo

Post by gillieman03 »

Thank you SF Leatherneck, this is one of the most inspiring reads I have found on this site. I have taken this to heart and printed it out and stapled it against my head board and read it every night. This should be a requirement for alld DEP's to read BEFORE even posting anything on this site.

Thank you
Regi King
Egg

Post by Regi King »

Thanks Leatherneck for your words of wisdom. I will take this to heart.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”