Introduction-Jesse

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Panda
Egg

Introduction-Jesse

Post by Panda »

Hi All,

My names Jesse. I'm 18, and currently in first semester of college. I always said I would never go to college, but I found what I wanted to do (Marine biology-specifically sharks) and underwater filming, but somethings been missing from my life, and that something was the military. Out of my friends I'm the only one who hasn't joined yet, everyone else has/is going through boot camp currently. I talked to a recruiter on Monday about joining the reserves, but I have to get my BMI down from a supposed 28% to 24%. and after looking at what i could do, I'm more drawn to go active duty. I'm looking to get a 68W with an option 40. I'm currently 6'0, 220lbs. The recruiter said my max weight was 185, which if you looked at me, you would laugh, so I'm currently working on trying to slim down waist wise, not so much weight wise.

Oh and my ASVAB score is a 73

Thank you all for your service and I look foward to learning everything I can from you
Jesse

Stats:
Push ups-60
Sit ups-80
Pull ups- 7
2 mile- 17:15
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-Jesse

Post by Jim »

Welcome Jesse. If you want to earn a slot in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We at armyranger.com take a great deal of pride in the young men who pass through here on their life journey. Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top right of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. We have a number of Ranger Medics on the site. The letters from school thread will give you insight for what training you will undergo. You need to improve your PT scores as well as losing weight. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Introduction-Jesse

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Jesse.

RLTW!!!