Introduction - Kyle

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

kepsman
Egg

Introduction - Kyle

Post by kepsman »

Hi all,

My name is Kyle (edited for PERSEC). I am currently 17 and entering my senior year of high school and aspiring to be one of the best as my strong will won't allow me to settle for anything less or ordinary. My plan is to enlist directly after high school. I am here to listen to any information given to me and to have support from a great group of guys to achieve my goal of becoming a part of the 75th Ranger Regiment.

Best,

Kyle
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Kyle

Post by Jim »

kepsman wrote:Hi all,

My name is Kyle (edited for PERSEC). I am currently 17 and entering my senior year of high school and aspiring to be one of the best as my strong will won't allow me to settle for anything less or ordinary. My plan is to enlist directly after high school. I am here to listen to any information given to me and to have support from a great group of guys to achieve my goal of becoming a part of the 75th Ranger Regiment.

Best,

Kyle
Welcome Kyle. If you truly want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We at armyranger.com take a great deal of pride in the young men who pass through here on their life journey. Please tell us more about yourself. why do you want to be a Ranger? Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top right of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. Within the next 72 hours, self-administer a PT Test (to include pull-ups) and post the results on this thread. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Kyle

Post by Jim »

obviously you are not serious. Good luck!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”