intro dr101

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

dr101
Egg

intro dr101

Post by dr101 »

hey rangers my name is Jose I'm a 33 years old and a 3rd year Medical student looking into joining the army next year and hopefully finding my path to the 75th. Ive tried looking into other posts and most of the links are dead or the posts are old if anyone can provide me any insight i will be grateful.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Re: intro dr101

Post by Disinfertention »

Hey Jose,

Apologize for my late response I had not been able to check in recently.

Take a few minutes to review the site rules and let me know what errors you made in your post.

Appreciate your interest in gaining some insight. What links or posts are not working? Many of the posts on here are older but they hold years worth of informations of dozens of people to come before you and make it. Probably hundreds if not thousands that did not. Much of it may not be fresh but is still relevant. If you are hoping for something specific give some background on what you are wanting to learn.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
BlueLiner
Ranger/Admin

Re: intro dr101

Post by BlueLiner »

dr101, read the stickies and rules as Ranger Disinfertention pointed out. Do pushups.

Tell us more about yourself, what is your PT level like? Why do you want to be a Ranger? Did you play team sports? Have you considered becoming an officer?

Reply soon, looking forward to it!
RASP 7-19
RS 9-20
Mentee to Ranger Slowpoke
"Get that lumber in his teeth! Let 'em know you're there!" - Reggie Dunlop
PUT ON THE FOIL!

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”