Extra med supplies

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
Strykerguy56
Tadpole

Extra med supplies

Post by Strykerguy56 »

Gentlemen, I've been working with my company medics trying to get them restocked and supplied as best as possible before we head down range. It's been a slow process, but for whatever reason we arent able to get an official restock from the Guard until we mobilize in Sept., therefore, we've been relying on "donations" from our various ERs and civilian ambulance connections.

As of now we're not too bad off, but I was wondering if you all had any recommendations for extra things to carry? Was their anything in your CLS/1st In bags that wasn't on "the lists" that you found useful or essential? I know everyone has their preferences as to what they like and I'm trying to get as many opinions on this as possible. Any help is good help! Thanks in advance.
91W
USAR

Post by 91W »

PM Sent
"If you cannot accomplish great things, Accomplish small things in a great way"

"A Goal is a dream with a deadline"

USAR 1995-2005
OIF 2004-2005
91W
NREMT
edisapimp
Tadpole

Post by edisapimp »

Sir, when you get here (to Ft. Dix at the FOB), and you may happen to need "things", stop into my Aid Station, introduce yourself as a fellow ArmyRanger.com member, and I will try my best to make it happen for your guys. I know you are a huge unit, but our supply channels are sometimes easier to work than yours. Not talking bulk here, but if it's something your medics can't live without, we might be able to make it happen.
Current - USAMEDAC - Ft. Dix, NJ
68WM6/N9/Y8/Z6 SGT, FOB Victory FAS NCOIC

OEF '06-'07
173d ABCT - USAREUR's Airborne Option!

Return to “Medical Issues”