The Gorilla and the Red Neck

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

The Gorilla and the Red Neck

Post by Flesh Thorn »

A small zoo in Georgia obtained a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed the ability to satisfy a female of almost any species.

The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution. Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:

"First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips." The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.

"Second", he said, "She must wear a 'Dale Earnhardt Forever' T-Shirt." The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.

"Third", he said, "you can't never tell no one about this." The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.

"Fourth", Bobby Lee said, "I want all the children raised Southern Baptist." Once again it was agreed.

"And last of all," Bobby Lee said, "I'll need another week to come up with the $500.00.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: The Gorilla and the Red Neck

Post by centermass »

Hell,

When I saw the thread title, I was beginning to think this was a post about Silverback and Tater Nuts.......... :lol:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I'll chip in to get him the $500 he needs.
but can I watch & take a few pic's (for utube)? :mrgreen:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

centermass wrote:Hell,

When I saw the thread title, I was beginning to think this was a post about Silverback and Tater Nuts.......... :lol:
Tater Nuts ain't in to NASCAR. :)
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Oh shit...Ford got into the KO again!!!!
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”