Redhead at the Dr.??

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Maggot275
Ranger

Redhead at the Dr.??

Post by Maggot275 »

A beautiful redhead is at the doctor claiming that her entire body hurt when she touched it.

"Impossible!" stated the Dr "Show me."

So the redhead took her finger and touched her side. "Ouch!" she yelled. Then she touched her elbow and again she screamed "OUCH!" Then she touched her forehead "OUCH!" she exclaimed. Everywhere she touched her body she would cry out in pain.

The Dr. was puzzled to say the least and began thinking. Then it came to him.

"Is that your true hair color?" he asked her.

"No," she replied "I just got it colored yesterday. I'm naturally blonde but it's nice of you to notice. Why does that matter?"

"Because," the Dr. stated "your body is fine. Your finger is broken."
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Re: Redhead at the Dr.??

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

:D :D :D :D :D :D
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

Funny! I love good blonde jokes. Not to highjack the thread, but here's another you'll love...and it's a TRUE story!

A few years back, this story was all over the Internet. A young blonde woman from up north came to North Carolina to visit her aunt. She went to the supermarket to do some shopping on an especially hot summer day. She loaded up the groceries in the back seat then realized she'd forgotten to get some other items. On returning to the car the second time, before she could pull out of the parking lot, she heard an explosion behind her and the impact of something hitting her head.

She reached to the back of her head and realized she'd been shot and that her brains were spilling out of her skull. She sat like that for 20 minutes, holding her brains against her head preventing more from spilling out of her skull. She cried for help till other shoppers ran over to her aide. What they saw in the back seat was a can of Pillsbury biscuits that'd exploded from the heat -that was the "shot" she heard. And one of the doughy uncooked biscuits had hit the young blonde woman in the back of the head and stuck to her hair. Those were the "brains" she was trying to hold in. :lol:
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

Hobbit I'm LMFAO :lol: :lol:

On a moonlit night a blonde and a brunette were laying on the beach pondering how far away Florida was. The blonde says "I think the moon is closer than Florida."

The brunette is completely caught off guard and thinks her friend is joking. "Are fucking kidding me?" she asks.

"Hellooooo.... I can see the moon, can you SEE Florida?"
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”