6 foot asshole.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

DirtyBlackSocks
Tadpole

6 foot asshole.

Post by DirtyBlackSocks »

Remember this one from reception a while ago.

A Drill SGT. on a road march has been having all kinds of hell with a PVT. The PVT breaks formation to fall back, lags behind, falls out, and is flat out FUBAR on a consistent basis. Finally the Drill SGT. snaps and pulls the PVT. aside.

"PVT. what the fuck did you do before coming here to piss all over my unit?"

"I was a rectum stretcher Drill SGT.!"

"A rectum stretcher!? What the fuck?"

"Drill SGT. I would stretch rectums, I'd get one finger in, then two, until I had a couple fists up there - and stretch rectums until they were about 6 feet wide."

This caught the Drill SGT. off guard, and after thinking about it for a moment.

"What the fuck do you do with a six foot asshole?"

"Well I suppose you give him a brown hat and call him a Drill SGT. Drill SGT!"

This was actually told to our Drill SGT. during reception at Ft. Sill. The dipshit who said it thought we were safe from being smoked because it had been 2 weeks of nothing but sitting around waiting to go to training and eating - we were informed we could not exercise to prevent injury.

Needless to say we got our first smoke session after that one - made the walls sweat. But it was still funny as hell, and the Drill SGT. himself couldn't hold back a big ass grin after the punch line.
"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart." Colonel Robert Ingersoll

"Some where, you learn not to defend your actions and just drive on." Ranger Caruthers
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Re: 6 foot asshole.

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

I can't imagine anyone getting away with that back in 67 when I went through Basic. But it did cause a big grin here.
Last edited by al_2ndWolfhounds on March 2nd, 2010, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Go look at my post on your "Letters from School" thread.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Dirty Black Socks,

YOU are a idiot. Period.

You do NOT belong on this web site. Period.

Go tell your fake stories, " war " stories, and your made-up excuses for the reasons why YOU are not a warrior to some civilian kids who will listen.

Around here, you are FAR out of your league and you are treading among men who can cause extreme fear in your body just by looking at you.

Go make a Facebook account, skippy. I hear there are all sorts of " hero's " and Medal of Honor winners on there. You would fit in nicely.
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
snafu
Ranger

Post by snafu »

dirty black socks,
I'm sick of your Drill SGT stories and for fuck sake it's 1SG not First SGT.
RSD, HHC 75th RHQ Dec 04-Oct 07
RCC, RSTB 75th Rgr Rgt. Oct 07-Feb 09
1/3 SFG (A) SigDet, Dec 09-May 12
RS 02-06

team 3 best team.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”