Why the auto industry will make a comeback

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Redrose100
Soldier

Why the auto industry will make a comeback

Post by Redrose100 »

MARCH 31--In a law enforcement first, Ohio cops this month arrested a man for drunk driving on a motorized bar stool. That's right, a motorized bar stool, which can be seen below in a police evidence photo. According to cops, Kile Wygle, 28, crashed his bar stool near his Newark home earlier this month and called 911 due to his injuries. When an officer arrived and asked Wygle what happened, he answered, "I wrecked my bar stool." According to a Newark Police Division report, a copy of which you'll find here, Wygle's homemade ride is powered by a Briggs & Stratton lawnmower engine. Wygle noted that the bar stool could hit nearly 40 miles per hour, but that he was only going 20 when he wiped out late in the afternoon on March 4 (a witness told police that he spotted someone driving a "strange motorized machine" before the crash). A plastered Wygle, who failed a series of field sobriety tests, was charged with DUI and driving with a suspended license, both misdemeanors. His bar stool was not impounded.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... tool1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
stool1.jpg

Ranger Hix
Ranger

Re: Why the auto industry will make a comeback

Post by Ranger Hix »

Only in Ohio !!!! :D :D
Aco Wpns Plt 3/75
60 mm Mortar Crew
Jan 89-Feb 91
Rio Hato

HARD TIMES DON'T LAST, HARD MEN DO!
Zonk 1/75
Ranger/Agitator, Hijacker

Post by Zonk 1/75 »

It has wheelie bars! :)
Mentor to Spawn Of Zonk, Abell9, Matador, Tenn Rgr, ScubaWino and T0000000000000000000000009

1/75th 1984 - 1986
RS Class 11-12/85
(Undistinguished Grad, Routine Honor)
I do not pretend to know, where many ignorant men are sure..... Image

RIP RJ 1/75
Lunch
Ranger

Post by Lunch »

Ranger Hix wrote:Only in Ohio !!!! :D :D
I wish it was only Ohio Bro'...Granted, the motorized bar stool may be a pure Buckeye Brainstorm, but the general shithouse lawyers who come up with what they believe to be brilliant loopholes seem to be everywhere.

On a seperate thought, how many times do you suppose he flipped off the back of the thing before he added his wheelie bars?
Aco 3/75 1988-1990
HHC 2/11 1990-1992
Aco 2/3 SFG(A), ODA 345,346 1993-1996
HSC 2/3 SFG(A) CE 1996-1997

My pain is self-chosen
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Ranger Hix wrote:Only in Ohio !!!! :D :D
I saw a crazy one in Street Rodder magazine like 12 years ago. It would destroy the above pos!

When I was in high school, I built a pretty awesome gocart out of a Radio Flyer wagon and a 50cc 2-stroke engine. It was pretty damn fast. I got the idea from...Street Rodder magazine.
Last edited by ANGRYCivilian on April 1st, 2009, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

My personal favorite:

Really...I mean, really?

Awesome just barely describes this:

From Ohio:

OK, sorry. I got carried away.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”