Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:my son's girlfriend smells good.....................
That's not a random thought Ranger Zonk 1/75, that's just wrong, depending on how old your son's girlfriend is anyway...... :lol:
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

lusus wrote:mom's gonna fix it all soon, mom's gonna put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.
Now that's a random ass thought Ranger Lusus....
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

MrsDocMac wrote:
That's not a random thought Ranger Zonk 1/75, that's just wrong, depending on how old your son's girlfriend is anyway...... :lol:
I'm 37 - my son is 17. (and we've been accused of being brothers) He's dating an 18 year old that would look acceptable on my arm. Trust me - it's not wrong - just a random thought. I agree, Zonk.

Now, if he's smelling anything other than perfume.... that's wrong :D :D :D :D :D
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

42L5V wrote:
MrsDocMac wrote:
I'm 37 - my son is 17. (and we've been accused of being brothers) He's dating an 18 year old that would look acceptable on my arm. Trust me - it's not wrong - just a random thought. I agree, Zonk.

Now, if he's smelling anything other than perfume.... that's wrong :D :D :D :D :D
I din't think aobut perfume.... I guess we know where my mind is this evening...... :oops:
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

MrsDocMac wrote:
42L5V wrote:
MrsDocMac wrote: That's not a random thought Ranger Zonk 1/75, that's just wrong, depending on how old your son's girlfriend is anyway...... :lol:

I din't think aobut perfume.... I guess we know where my mind is this evening...... :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Busted!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

42L5V wrote:
MrsDocMac wrote:

Depends... Maybe she farted and well Zonk may like that...
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

lusus wrote:mom's gonna fix it all soon, mom's gonna put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.
Some say the end is near...
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:I wasn’t talking about her perfume, but that’s nice too! :twisted:
See! I knew it, ya dirty old Ranger! :lol: :lol: :lol:
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Can soap really be dirty?
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

If you were data travelling over a phone line, I think you'd see a lot of interesting sights along the way. Actually, you wouldn't, because you'd have that rubber insulation all around you. And you'd be moving way too fast to see anything. And you wouldn't have eyes.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

RTO wrote:If you were data travelling over a phone line, I think you'd see a lot of interesting sights along the way. Actually, you wouldn't, because you'd have that rubber insulation all around you. And you'd be moving way too fast to see anything. And you wouldn't have eyes.
I dunno, I heared that cams sees intresting stuff wit a cam sign on . . .
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Sixxr
Embryo

Post by Sixxr »

When your girlfriend is 5'1" and your 6'2" she always gets off...
If your not confused then your not paying attention.

"We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us."
-George Orwell
Dumb@$$
Embryo

Post by Dumb@$$ »

if a average women has a average size baby...dont it hurt like hell...and i heard midget babies are the same size as regular babies when they r 1st born...

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”