Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Boudicca
Tadpole

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by Boudicca »

Bravo57 wrote:When you are cleaning out your desk and office for a move, you find a lot of usless shit.
I know where you're coming from...next month my office is moving two floors upstairs. I've been shredding shit like Fawn Hall.
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
DrD wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ranger Rock Island Ranger... I suppose I know... it is nice to be around folks with the same rowdy and twisted sense of humor that I have. :wink:

Seriously... You guys are awesome. You all make me laugh every time I am on this site. :D

Thanks for that.
Shana

Ranger Rock Island Ranger?????Holy too much to type BatChick....call me Andy. Im not like the rest of these egomaniacs with small dicks. Serious. Stand up and say, Im not taking it anymore. Ok,too skeered. How bout RIR. Ranger Rock Island Ranger...what the fucking fuck!

You picked the God damn name! Dang, these old coots have short memory spans.... :D

How about just call him "Pastor", for he is the Pastor of this fucked up flock. :lol: :lol:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Boudicca wrote:
Bravo57 wrote:When you are cleaning out your desk and office for a move, you find a lot of usless shit.
I know where you're coming from...next month my office is moving two floors upstairs. I've been shredding shit like Fawn Hall.
Roger, anything with my name on it got shredded today 8)
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Bravo57 wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Ranger Rock Island Ranger?????Holy too much to type BatChick....call me Andy. Im not like the rest of these egomaniacs with small dicks. Serious. Stand up and say, Im not taking it anymore. Ok,too skeered. How bout RIR. Ranger Rock Island Ranger...what the fucking fuck!

You picked the God damn name! Dang, these old coots have short memory spans.... :D

How about just call him "Pastor", for he is the Pastor of this fucked up flock. :lol: :lol:
Ok... I'll run with "Pastor", Ranger Bravo57, if that is what he wants to be called. But, that wasn't on his list... so... How about it, Andy? RIR, Andy, Pastor... or?? What's your preference? :D

Shana
~Black Raven~
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Jes don call me late for the nekked pix :)
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

panthersix wrote:Jes don call me late for the nekked pix :)
Late!!! Ha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, Ranger Panthersix... the guys aaalll posted pics of small dicks. Ya missed it! :lol: :lol:

Shana

Just messin with you. :wink:
~Black Raven~
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Ranger panthersix,

uh hum you're out in the open forum but don't let that stop you :lol:
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

I wish someone would have clued me in that offering a "piece of peach" to a 2 year old could be construed as "pinch a peach" when said 2 year old has some pretty hillarious parents..... I just don't want to know what their "pinch a peach" game is all about :shock:, kids do learn by example guess that's why he pinched the backside of the woman in line ahead of us at the grocery store :oops:
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Too funny, Jenny!!! :lol:

Shana
~Black Raven~
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Swimming 5 miles of 70 degrees spring fed river for 3 hours without a wetsuit is...well...hypothermia cold at the end. :D

40' deep spring that opens up into a cave...which I didn't go in.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:Swimming 5 miles of 70 degrees spring fed river for 3 hours without a wetsuit is...well...hypothermia cold at the end. :D

40' deep spring that opens up into a cave...which I didn't go in.
ANGRYCivilian,
the water looks so clear, where was this? Wish I was swimming in water like that right now.
Jenny

rgrwest
Ranger

Post by rgrwest »

DrD wrote:

Seriously, Ranger Panthersix... the guys aaalll posted pics of small dicks. Ya missed it! :lol: :lol:

Shana

Shana, I don't know where or why they have pictures of small dicks? Can anyone explain? I don't personally have any of those just laying around. I know...."don't ask, don't tell, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :?
Rgrwest
RC 13-87
C Co, 1-504 PIR, 84-89
B Co, 5th RTB, 89-92
A, 1-501 (ABN), 93-95
C, 2-11 INF (IOBC), 95-98
HHC, 1-509 PIR, 98-02
USASMA, 02- Instructor
OIF I - Feb 03-Jul 03 (Attached OPS SGM)
USASMA, 04 - Student
HHC, 1-30 INF, 3-3 ID, 04-06 (OPS SGM)
OPSGRP, JRTC, 06-07 (TF SGM)
G3, SETAF (Vicenza, Italy) 07-09 (G3 SGM)
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

rgrwest wrote:
DrD wrote:

Shana

Shana, I don't know where or why they have pictures of small dicks? Can anyone explain? I don't personally have any of those just laying around. I know...."don't ask, don't tell, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :?
Ranger Rgrwest... I am just following the thread, and messing with Ranger Panthersix. :D Andy started it. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Cheers;
Shana
~Black Raven~
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

You can't spell slaughter without laughter
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”