Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
Today's Bad Guy wrote:But officer, its not mine. I am holding it for a friend........
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

monsterhunter wrote:Another time some jackass flagged me down to tell me he payed the guy next to him $20.00 for some crack. The guy took the money, but didn't give him any crack.
haha! That's awesome! A throat-punch for each of them...
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

I just had an awesome idea! Strippers delivering pizza! They could bring one of those spring loaded poles that extends from floor to ceiling.

Hell yeah, I'd pay an extra $5 for a stripper to deliver the pizza. I'd have to eat the pizza at the dining room table instead of my usual spot in front of the TV, so I could see her. She'd have to set up the pole in the foyer...

...tile makes for easy mess clean-ups. That's a good spot, though. I could swap out the two recessed light bulbs in the foyer with colored bulbs to liven thing up a bit.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:I just had an awesome idea! Strippers delivering pizza! They could bring one of those spring loaded poles that extends from floor to ceiling.

Hell yeah, I'd pay an extra $5 for a stripper to deliver the pizza. I'd have to eat the pizza at the dining room table instead of my usual spot in front of the TV, so I could see her. She'd have to set up the pole in the foyer...

...tile makes for easy mess clean-ups. That's a good spot, though. I could swap out the two recessed light bulbs in the foyer with colored bulbs to liven thing up a bit.
You are a very smart man. :lol:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

I'm starting to wonder am I the only person who gives a friendly wave when someone let's me into their lane during busy traffic??
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

A bunch of guys getting drunk and hitting each other with wiffle ball bats is not as good of an idea as you might think.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

The world is such a beautiful place, full of life and love, good drink and good times.... no.... wait.... nope, now that I'm out of the bar the world still fucking sucks!
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Jenny Lynn wrote:I'm starting to wonder am I the only person who gives a friendly wave when someone let's me into their lane during busy traffic??
you're welcome. if you drove the gold minivan, and had ankle biters in back today. I think I got a wave, hard to see through the tint.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

KW Driver wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:I'm starting to wonder am I the only person who gives a friendly wave when someone let's me into their lane during busy traffic??
you're welcome. if you drove the gold minivan, and had ankle biters in back today. I think I got a wave, hard to see through the tint.
Ranger KW Driver,
LOL, no I was the one in the accountant sedan, with the sunroof open blasting my music as loud as I can.

Oh and I'm sure the gold minivan driver was thankful, that she was able to get the ankle biters home quicker thanks to you :lol: . Jenny
Jenny

Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Drama is only drama...if you allow it!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”