Marines or Army Infantry man?

Basic & AIT
Trung N
Embryo

Marines or Army Infantry man?

Post by Trung N »

I'm shipping out on august 18th for the army, i just wanted to know if you guys think the marines are better trained then army infantry man. Im thinking about switching over to the marines cause i heard they get a shot at trying to become a Ranger also..
rbarger
Ranger

Post by rbarger »

I agree with Jody. The Marines could use a few more good men.
B. Co. 3/75 88-92
RIP Det. 75th Regt. 92-93
C. Co. 3/75 93-95
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Yep, Marines have more fun ! Just watch the movie "Full Metal Jacket" if you don't believe me. :P
Trung N
Embryo

Post by Trung N »

my contract is 11x infantry, im going in to bust my chops to become an airborne ranger whatever it takes. im going to fort benn thanks hemorrhage for being cool about my question..write back
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

No, you're going to the 3rd ID. But hey, be proud about it, they just kicked ass in Iraq.
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

If the 3rd ID is from Ft. Stewart (old 24th ID), then get ur azz up to Hunter and see someone in Bat. HQ about how to get into the Bat.....worked for me.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

" I wanted to see exotic vietnam, the, jewel of southeast asia. I wanted to meet interesting and, stimulating people of an ancient culture and.. kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

There's a list of past COs and CSMs in the back of the book To be a US Army Ranger by Russ Bryant.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Freed Y wrote:There's a list of past COs and CSMs in the back of the book To be a US Army Ranger by Russ Bryant.
So start studying.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Roger
Oops19

Post by Oops19 »

if i do not get a shot to become a ranger then, i'd try to get into a light infantry unit in the army which i do think are better than marines.units such as the 82nd and the 10th mountain. but i'll tell ya'll this, i will never wanna become a marine. it's not that i dont like them (all my friends are marines), it's just that i grew up with the army if you guys know what i mean.

Return to “About OSUT”