Greetings from Airborne Hold

Basic & AIT
DocHoliday

Greetings from Airborne Hold

Post by DocHoliday »

hey im at Ft Benning waiting to get shipped to Airborne school.....just wanted to say hi to everyone...wish i could write more but i really dont got alot of time.....to all u DEPS good luck...take all the advice u can get from these Rangers because it helped me alot when I got here.

Steven Garcia

House of Pain
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Thanks for the SITREP. Stay focused on your goals. Now, go "break a leg."
Good luck.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Congrats on your journey thus far you sorry assed LEG. Got the fun parts ahead of you now - yes even RIP - although it is very very difficult, if you don't enjoy it and laugh at yourself as you go through it, it sucks even worse.
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Congrats and good luck DocHoliday.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Remember; lock your knees and reach for the ground! :wink:

And if you see a PV2 Mazzey(aka PaleHorseRider) around there, kick him in the nutsack for all of us, will ya? Thanks. Now push, leg... :twisted:
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Yes, good luck and always remember you want to be in the rear of the aircraft on your first jump that way you can get out sooner and some spineless fuck wont freeze and cause you to miss the DZ.
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

.....and if you happen to find a M16 laying around it is the one I lost. PM me and I will give you an address to mail it to.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Return to “About OSUT”