The Green Beret Knife

Hand to Hand, Combative Skills, etc...
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Tenn-RGR wrote::roll:

If you have something to say to me, say in the open motherfucker. I dont do PM's.
since I haven’t been online for a few days I have to say ditto, I only read PMs from my Ranger brothers, anything else can be said in public, that stops a lot of BS

as far as CPM S30V its the current flavor of the month, there are a ton of folks making knives out of it, is it the best knife steel, depends on what you want to do with it. I have a several Striders and I like them and would recommend them, I have D2 knives and some cheaper ones. I wouldn’t have a problem with any quality knife made out of S30V, D2 or O1.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Spartan

Re: VEE

Post by Spartan »

snakecharmer wrote:VEE,
Roger that!! slowly walking back onto thick ice!
Too late. You've fallen through the thin ice. I can see you through the ice as the current is taking you away....

Buh Bye!
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Ranger VEE

Post by AbnRgr289 »

snakecharmer wrote:Aplogize, Ranger Vee.

Let's get this back on topic.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
reptarz
Egg

Re: The Green Beret Knife

Post by reptarz »

This knife is known to the U.S. Army Special Forces as "The Yarborough" and to everyone else as "The Green Beret Knife". It is a no-nonsense, hardworking tool, designed by renowned knife maker and designer Bill Harsey, with function and manufacturing input from Chris Reeve. Made in Boise, Idaho by Chris Reeve Knives, the Green Beret Knife is a using knife that, just like the men for whom it was designed, is efficient, tough and uncompromising.

* * * Signature deleted by Admin - unauthorized advertiser can be immediately banned. * * *
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: The Green Beret Knife

Post by Jim »

reptarz wrote:This knife is known to the U.S. Army Special Forces as "The Yarborough" and to everyone else as "The Green Beret Knife". It is a no-nonsense, hardworking tool, designed by renowned knife maker and designer Bill Harsey, with function and manufacturing input from Chris Reeve. Made in Boise, Idaho by Chris Reeve Knives, the Green Beret Knife is a using knife that, just like the men for whom it was designed, is efficient, tough and uncompromising.

* * * Signature deleted by Admin - unauthorized advertiser can be immediately banned. * * *
A four-year old thread? WTF, over?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Close Combat”