Intro Hills

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
cowboy
Inprocessing

Intro Hills

Post by cowboy »

Hey fellas

Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. I was in A co 2/75 badmuthers from 01-05. Started out as a maggot and ended my time time in battalion as the platoons RTO. I spent all my time in as a badmuther in A Co and loved every minute of it. I acctually never went to Ranger School to be honest with I wish I would have but the most important thing to me at the time was being with my guys killing bad guys over seas. As guys in battalion know the rotations are fast a furious and I made a decision to not let ranger buddies go without me. With that being said I made 5 trips over 4 to Afghanistan and 1 to Iraq. I look forward to meeting all of you guys and hope to run into a few old friends. Thanks RLTFW!!!
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro Hills

Post by Jim »

Welcome, Hills. We at ArmyRanger.com take a great deal of pride in the young men who pass through here on their life journey. Please tell us more about yourself -- what have you been doing the past 12 years since you ETSd? Have you noticed anyone you served with on the site? Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the quick links feature, located on the top left of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Welcome Ranger. Grab a beer and pull up a rock.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Good to have you here Hills.

If someone hasn't already they should be sending a PM to you to help get you verified. Post back here if that hasn't happened and I will poke around.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
cowboy
Inprocessing

Post by cowboy »

Thanks for the welcome guys. I believe I spent some time with Ranger Lee who post on here from time to time ( ask him about the crazy cowboy in 1st platoon that rode bulls and bucking horses) thats me. I haven't recieved any PM's about verification but look forward to it. RLTW period.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Welcome Cowboy.

PM inbound.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”