Introduction-Justin

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
justind
Egg

Introduction-Justin

Post by justind »

Good Day Rangers

Name is Justin prior service from 2008-2012 was a 25U assigned to 2ID 1/15FA in Camp Hovey, Korea and then finally landed in 1ID 1/63AR. 2010-2011 deployed to Baghdad in Operation New Dawn. Civilian life is killing me slowly the brotherhood is non existent, the atmosphere as a whole is no longer me. Becoming a Ranger has been sitting with me for some time now. Its to the point all I do is search info, stories history on how Rangers came about on every bit of free time I have. I spoke to one of battles from basic who went Ranger and advise me to never quit. I never been the one to allow words to speak without actions to prove otherwise. I am in the process of removing a tattoo of my neck this Friday due to the new regulations in place of the tattoo policy. I was 1st able to join on waivers for the tattoo, but I am willing to remove w.e needs be to fulfill a dream on being part of the few of the elite. I want to live by the creed. What has me on edge is getting a slot due to me being prior service.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-Justin

Post by Jim »

Justin, you may find this link helpful.
http://www.benning.army.mil/tenant/75th ... uiting.htm
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
justind
Egg

Post by justind »

Roger that, thank you for the much needed info. I have some time until my next laser treatment so i can pack down the creed and get a lot of rucking in. I was looking in getting a ranger handbook to read on spare time does any which versionmatter? or should i get the most up recent one?
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

justind wrote:Roger that, thank you for the much needed info. I have some time until my next laser treatment so i can pack down the creed and get a lot of rucking in. I was looking in getting a ranger handbook to read on spare time does any which versionmatter? or should i get the most up recent one?
You can download it from the internet or order it from Amazon.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”