Intro : Edge

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
Ranger-Edge
Egg

Intro : Edge

Post by Ranger-Edge »

Hello all, my name is SSG (name deleted by Admin) 11B30G. I joined this sight in hopes to gather some intel on rgt. I have been in for 6 years and once I get back I will have 24months of deployment time in Afghanistan. 09-10 Korengal Valley, Kunar. 2012 Pesh River, Kunar. 2014 Qulat, Zabul. I graduated Ranger School 09-13. My only unit had been Baker Co 2-12 Inf. I'm serving as a weapons squad leader. I have a very high interest in ranger bat. I'm sick of being surrounded by unprofessional pax just skaving by here to police up a pay check. Hope y'all can give me some info on rasp 2 and being a cherrie Ranger at battalion. I can play the game to show I have what it takes to learn the SOP's and traditions or Ranger Bat.
Embrace the Suck!
Never Quit
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro : Edge

Post by Jim »

Welcome, Ranger. Please read the FAQs, stickies, and select threads. We need to get you verified as a Ranger. Have you already been awarded your CIB? There are a number of Bat Boys on the site and I think you will find yourself among friends, who are more than willing to support your efforts to join the Regiment.

I took the liberty of deleting your other introduction. Just need one.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Ranger-Edge
Egg

Post by Ranger-Edge »

And yes I have my CIB and EIB
Embrace the Suck!
Never Quit
Ranger-Edge
Egg

Post by Ranger-Edge »

Jim wrote:Welcome, Ranger. Please read the FAQs, stickies, and select threads. We need to get you verified as a Ranger. Have you already been awarded your CIB? There are a number of Bat Boys on the site and I think you will find yourself among friends, who are more than willing to support your efforts to join the Regiment.

What can I do to expedite the verification process?
Embrace the Suck!
Never Quit
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Ranger-Edge wrote:
Jim wrote:Welcome, Ranger. Please read the FAQs, stickies, and select threads. We need to get you verified as a Ranger. Have you already been awarded your CIB? There are a number of Bat Boys on the site and I think you will find yourself among friends, who are more than willing to support your efforts to join the Regiment.

What can I do to expedite the verification process?
Your class number is a good start. Generally speaking we would want someone who knew you personally - that was known to this site - to do the actual verification. If someone from your class is already a member here, it could be a short process. Don't sweat it if this takes a little time. We have members here that have taken months, even years, to verify.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Ranger-Edge
Egg

Post by Ranger-Edge »

09-20-2013 graduation
05-31-2014 zabul
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Embrace the Suck!
Never Quit
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Edge.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Doc_Dino
Tadpole

Post by Doc_Dino »

Welcome. I feel your pain I was in 4th brigade 4ID for a while myslef with the support battalion which was and remains my worst experience in the Army thus far. I am also now persuing a career in the 75th for the same reasons.

Good luck
Doc_Dino
4th Infantry 2011-present

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”