Introduction

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
bushmills
Egg

Introduction

Post by bushmills »

Greetings Rangers, former 11B leg. Served from 11/91-2/94. C 2/9 INF at Ft Ord/Ft. Lewis. Was lead by some outstanding men that had served in the 75th Ranger Regiment. The reason I am here is because of a coworker who is posing. Claimed 3/75 yet cannot remember his RIP/Ranger School dates. The man donned a tan beret to work on veterans day but had the RTB flash. I called him on it.
Red flags everywhere. Will be glad to pm the proper channel with pertinent information.
Thank you Rangers.
Bushmills
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Jim »

Your initial post should have been a more detailed introduction. Having said that, my RANGERDAR-sense agrees with you.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”