Intro-The Adder

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Intro-The Adder

Post by K.Ingraham »

Adder--if you're still lurking, that was me that went to Ranier with you. Drop me a line (the email you had back then is long dead but the phones are still good) or PM me via this site so we can get you the "secret handshake".
Hope you're still in the 75thRRA and have been tracking the 2d Bn column!
Glad to see you here Bro'
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro-The Adder

Post by Steadfast »

K.Ingraham wrote:Adder--if you're still lurking, that was me that went to Ranier with you. Drop me a line (the email you had back then is long dead but the phones are still good) or PM me via this site so we can get you the "secret handshake".
Hope you're still in the 75thRRA and have been tracking the 2d Bn column!
Glad to see you here Bro'
If Adder doesn't return his completed packet . . . nothing happens.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”