A co 2/75 current

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
CQWQ
Inprocessing

A co 2/75 current

Post by CQWQ »

Gentlemen, currently 1A sr medic. Graduated ranger school class 05-11. Ran into a few Rangers at the memorial dedication ceremony that recommended I come back on the site. I apologize for not remembering the Rangers name who gave me the 2nd batt stickers for all the boys, they appreciated the immensely.
A co 2/75, 2010- present

"I'm ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." -Sir Winston Churchill
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: A co 2/75 current

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Doc . . .thank you for your service.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

That was quite a break -- 4 years. Tell us what you have been doing.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
CQWQ
Inprocessing

Post by CQWQ »

Graduated RIP, SOCM, assigned to 2/75. Multiple deployments and embracing my personal hell aka the training cycle. Went on a short vacation to Ranger school. This site had a ton of information and guidance when I was desiding if Rangering was for me and while going through the enlistment process. Wanted to give back to the forum.
A co 2/75, 2010- present

"I'm ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." -Sir Winston Churchill
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

CQWQ wrote:Wanted to give back to the forum.
You need to contact Streadfast and update your data on your status. Take a look at what has been written in the past. We have a number of the young DEPS and future soldiers who want to be Medics. We can use your help. Thanks.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

THEY HAVE WHOLE BATTALIONS NOW? :shock: HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT?????

Welcome back stud and congratulations for carrying on the Standards and Traditions! 8)
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

CQWQ

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome back Ranger CQWQ.

Congrats on all your achievements since you were last on Ranger. Thanks for your continuing service to our country. I've updated your title & you can get a new avatar any time Ranger.

PM inbound.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
CQWQ
Inprocessing

Post by CQWQ »

I was reminded that I hadn't posted in a few months and thought is give sitrep. My appologize for not being more active on the board, this training cycle has been hellish. Went on a month long trauma rotation in Atlanta. Learned from the trauma teams and was able to teach the physicians and surgeons a few things myself and fellow medic have learned over the last couple deployments. Battalion/regiment finally dolled out some money to pay for a paramedic refresher course and for the national registry paramedic test. Now have civilian credentials to go with my military medical credentials. Forced into WLC (I've been ducking that course and couldn't hide anymore lol :roll: ) In between that I did all the typical battalion training cycle events. Currently on our yearly medic trip. What else have? Training up a new junior medics, teaching the boys RFR, doing sick call, etc.....I think i saw my family this training cycle also but it may have just been a picture? Train as you fight and you can't see your family on deployment, can you haha! :lol: on a side note I'd be happy to put your pictures on the wall with the rest of the photos!
A co 2/75, 2010- present

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Well done. If you have not already done it, we need to get you validated.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”