Grandson presently in RASP

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Re: Grandson presently in RASP

Post by RangersNana »

Havent checked in for awhile. Jordan is in "Super Bowl" Rangers training getting prepared to be deployed. He said "Nana,sorry I havent called you but I am doing alot of training" I said, Train,Train ,Train! the more you train the better prepared you will be for what ever you face so, Train Ranger!!!
Hope you are all well.God Bless each of you and as always, Thank You!!!
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

I am so angry over this joke of a President(dictator) in the WH what he is doing to our military,cut College education,so forth...... some one give me a encouraging word.tell me Im wrong! PLEASE!!!!
As always Thank you Rangers,God Bless you all!!!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

RangersNana wrote:I am so angry over this joke of a President(dictator) in the WH what he is doing to our military,cut College education,so forth...... some one give me a encouraging word.tell me Im wrong! PLEASE!!!!
Right or wrong doesn't matter - current President is your grandson's Commander-In-Chief.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Steadfast wrote:
RangersNana wrote:I am so angry over this joke of a President(dictator) in the WH what he is doing to our military,cut College education,so forth...... some one give me a encouraging word.tell me Im wrong! PLEASE!!!!
Right or wrong doesn't matter - current President is your grandson's Commander-In-Chief.
Over my career, I served 9 Commanders-in Chief.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Hello Rangers,been awhile since my last post. Jordan left today after a 2 week leave back to Ft Lewis. (Deleted by Admin).I am heavy hearted but very proud that he stands with the most Elite Warriors of the world. I also am grateful for the extensive training and his team.God's speed Jordan.
God's speed to all our Warriors.
As always thank you Rangers. God bless you each and all
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you Thank you Thank you helping me to stay in line, I am grateful to you and I learn quickly!
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

No, thank you for supporting your grandson!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

I am so grateful to each of you .Thank you so much for your support. I means more than I can put into words!
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Hello Rangers! just checking in to say all is well. Thank you so very much for allowing me to be apart of this forum.I find great comfort to be here
RLTW!!!!! God Bless
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Good Morning Rangers/Ranger families, on this Memorial weekend I just want to say THANK YOU!!! Thank you for your selfless service,thank you for your sacrifice, thank you for keeping us free. Thank you that we can still speak freely,vote for who we wish,and stand up for what we believe! I am so very grateful to you all!!! May you have a blessed Memorial Weekend. I will never forget!!!!! Again Thank you God Bless you and yours
havoc996
Ranger

Post by havoc996 »

Thank you for posting RangerNana. Your posts are always great to read.
Civilians, will never understand us. Our desire to be at the worst possible place at the exact wrong time because we hope to make a difference even if it costs us our lives, are incomprehensible to them. And yet it is so. Our prayer is not, please God, let it happen on my day off; but please God, don't let me screw this up.

HHC 1/75
10-04
OEF/OIF
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you so much Sir!! I am so very humbled to receive a response from you, such a honor that any of you would take your time to read my babble let alone respond. Thank you so very much!!! RLTW GOD BLESS!!!!
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

your insight and guidance is very appreciated

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”