Grandson presently in RASP

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Re: Grandson presently in RASP

Post by RangersNana »

Hello Rangers and family,I havent checked in for awhile. Jordan is doing well,Derrick his brother, Combat Eng just received a Army Achievement Award. We are so proud of our Soldiers! God bless our troops. Thank you Rangers for all that you do and have done.Thank you for leading the way for our next generation of Warriors.
Forever grateful to you.May each of you and yours be blessed. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!
RLTW!!!!!
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

RangersNana wrote:Hello Rangers and family,I havent checked in for awhile. Jordan is doing well,Derrick his brother, Combat Eng just received a Army Achievement Award. We are so proud of our Soldiers! God bless our troops. Thank you Rangers for all that you do and have done.Thank you for leading the way for our next generation of Warriors.
Forever grateful to you.May each of you and yours be blessed. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!
RLTW!!!!!
We have so much to be thankful for!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Yes Sir we do! I am thankful for the selfless act of Warriors. I am thankful for family,friends and Country!
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

file:///C:/Users/Karen-pc/Downloads/Jordan%20and%20Chelsea.jpg Jordan and his girl
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

RangersNana wrote:file:///C:/Users/Karen-pc/Downloads/Jordan%20and%20Chelsea.jpg Jordan and his girl
Dead link.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Hello Rangers and families! been awhile seen I last checked in. All is well,Jordan will be coming home soon for visit.so looking forward to spoiling him what little time I will have with him,after all I cant be greedy,too many ppl to see.
As always Thank you Rangers for allowing me to be a part of your forum.Forever grateful!!! God Bless you and yours
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Hello Rangers! Excited to see Jordan reach his goals. Off to school he goes!!! WOO HOO! Thank you for your support,your kind words and valuable advice.Greatly appreciated. May each of you and yours be blessed.RLTW!!!
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

LOL so are we still tadpoles? LOL God bless! :D
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Hello again Ranger, I havent posted until today in quite some time.been a tough yr.I know no further explanation is needed.have spent much time praying and believing, thankfully. As I watch my grandsons become remarkable men with a heart to serve I swell with pride. My pride is not just for my own,but for all that has served.Jordan and I where talking,at the time Jordan was reading American Sniper.I remember the story,I followed it when it all happened so I was familiar was Chris Kyle story but I had not read the book.Jordan was so taken in by the book he asked me to read,so we hung up I downloaded it on kindle and for the next 2 days I soaked it up like a sponge.I admit I cried and laughed thru the book.Marveled at the courage of our Warriors and prayed for protection to our troops.As I read the book I again found myself thinking about Jordan.What will we do if he doesnt come back home one day?My heart was heavy,but I felt a sense of peace that if Jordan didnt come home,he is living his destiny.I was reminded of Jordans words "Nana,every soldier that is killed is someones grandson"Those words hit me hard and I realized he was absolutely right! So I am thankful he is following his dreams.And I will stand a proud American for the cost of freedom,proud to be Rangers Nana until I take my last breathe.I am a believer in the Holy Bible and I believe we too as civilians are required to stand up and fight with our votes and voices.I for one refuse to be silent.I love this Country.Ok enough of my rant.Again Thank you Sirs! This is one RangerNana that is blessed to be apart of this forum.You have all been so very kind and patience with me.Forever Thankful. RLTW
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you! Absolutely the BEST!!! Thank you and your 2 Rangers sons for there service as well. God be with them every step they take.
rangerjd
Ranger

Post by rangerjd »

I just read this post from the beginning to the end. What a story it makes. Thank you so much for your sacrifice. I never realized what I put my parents through until my sons joined and I saw them go off to combat. Puts a whole new twist on things. Thanks for keeping us informed. Never lose hope, never stop praying. RLTW
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank you all so very much.I am forever grateful and humbled to be so welcomed here.My grandson was born a Warrior,I sit back in awe watching him live his destiny. Thank You Lord,Keep them safe. God bless you all
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thank You RangerRJD it is because of the foundation that you and fellow Rangers have paved that I sleep at nite.Thank you Rangers! RLTW
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

RangersNana wrote:Thank you all so very much.I am forever grateful and humbled to be so welcomed here.My grandson was born a Warrior,I sit back in awe watching him live his destiny. Thank You Lord,Keep them safe. God bless you all
And God bless you and yours, RangerNana.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”