Ranger in Hollywood North

IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
IF you are a Ranger or are serving/have served in the Armed Forces, please include your dates of service, unit(s) and additional info. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.
DC5RGR

Ranger in Hollywood North

Post by DC5RGR »

I'm surrounded!
I have stumbled upon the uber wannabee nest. Every MF'r I meet here is either SEAL, Spec Op's or my favorite. "Blackops"!!! They are all full of it. Not to mention they are all chesseburger assasins.
How I miss the USA and my own kind.
I'm glad I found this forum.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

"Welcome to Hollywood! What's your Dream?"

Welcome to the board. So - Hollywood North - for those of us not in the industry - is that AKA Vancouver, BC?
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Hey DC5RGR,

Good to see you here!

Everyone, this guy is good to go...I worked with him up at 2nd Batt. Top-notch, and he has done a lot of HS shit.

Spartan, I'm vouching for him, if you want to let him into Mayhem.

DC5RGR,

When were you a Muther?? First time around at 2nd Batt?

Jim
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Welcome Ranger.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Disturbance
Embryo

Post by Disturbance »

DC5RGR,

I live in van, I'ld bye you a beer if you came down to the club I work at. Gimme a PM and I'll give you the details. I know what its like to be surrounded by idiot, but I also know what its like to be surrounded by beautiful girls so its your call man.

My old head doorman used to talk shit about being a ranger and how he took rounds in desert storm, but then when he found out I was military he watched what he said very closely. he underestimated how much I know about the job he talked so much about. Turns out he just pushed cargo out of the c130. he quit soon after I got a job there(10 months ago), and I saw him again just last weekend he wished me luck and said that if he could do it anyone could ( he is pretty fat) I just laughed inside knowing he was full of it but it wouldnt do anygood to call him on it.

speakin of wannabes, i ran into a couple last summer in Merritt for the music fest there saying he was JTF2(our SF guys) the funny thing was the girlfriend was in on it to. If he really was in the unit he wouldnt have said shit to me let alone introduce himself and talk about where he lived. I know he was army though just by the vocab.

A lot of wannabe talk goes on in this world I take it cause 99% of the people dont know the wiser.

anyway, I am in van. the offer stands.

dis
out.
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Ranger in Hollywood North

Post by Earthpig »

DC5RGR wrote: Every MF'r I meet here is either SEAL, Spec Op's or my favorite. "Blackops"!!!
I'd tell you about what I've done, but it would be against Federal Law, because it was so top secret, that if I told you anything at all, it would put this nation at risk. All I will say is that it was very, very dangerous and extremely top secret..... :wink:
Welcome to the site! Glad to have another Ranger/SEAL/SF/PJ/Delta/CIA operator aboard.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

DC5RGR wrote:I'm surrounded!
I have stumbled upon the uber wannabee nest. Every MF'r I meet here is either SEAL, Spec Op's or my favorite. "Blackops"!!! They are all full of it. Not to mention they are all chesseburger assasins.

WELCOME DC5RGR

ENJOY THIS SITE, COME IN SIT DOWN, RELAX.

North Hollywood, isn't that the home made famous by the
X-Files?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
DC5RGR

Patrol Base Found

Post by DC5RGR »

For the last five years I've stalking around the Canadian landscape. I have negotiated boobytraps, ambushes and raids that come against me for I am an American pissing off the Canadian network of wannabee's.
This network of if now full of gaps where men of little merrit once stood basking in the light of those who earned and sacraficed. In the back alleys of studio lots and off set in the woods there have been face to face confrontations. Every time I have walked away leaving a shell of a human standing neck deep in misery and shame.
I have established a strong forward base and until now have been the only inhabitant.
On a quest for R&R, I went searching the internet to find my own kind. Upon looking up from my compass I stumbled upon the LP/OP of ArmyRanger.com.
I was taken to the Six element, debriefed, given a fresh MRE and the 1SG and XO saw to it that I was given more ammo, weapons, and supplies.
Thanks for the re-fit and the welcome. It's nice to know there's a friendly patrol base nearby. I look forward to sharing the stories of my experiences here. Some will make you're hair stand on end.
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Patrol Base Found

Post by Earthpig »

DC5RGR wrote:I was given more ammo, weapons, and supplies.
And all I got was this lousy P38 can openner. :roll:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Patrol Base Found

Post by Slowpoke »

EarthPig wrote:
DC5RGR wrote:I was given more ammo, weapons, and supplies.
And all I got was this lousy P38 can openner. :roll:
RLTW
EP
I still have my original P38 from RVN on my key ring.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
RangerBob275
Ranger

Post by RangerBob275 »

Bump
A/2/75, 1976-80, Class 7-77
Black Sheep
US Army Retired 1976-1998
Living and Working in the Sandbox since 2002
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

DC5RGR wrote:I'm surrounded!
He apparently lives by the motto "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

Idiot. :roll:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

What an ass bag :x
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Charlie 51 wrote:What an ass bag :x
Yep, know him. He's an ass bag.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.

Return to “Introductions - Rangers, Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents”