Jump Boots Around Ft Lewis

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: Jump Boots Around Ft Lewis

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Boudicca wrote: And that mailman really gets around. It's been suggested he's my father as well.
:shock: ....we're related????? You uh....don't have a like uh.....have an insatiable urge to shoot guns, (preferably at people) eat frozen butter sticks, make fun of fat people, slap whiners, insult blue blood pricks, can't get laid enough, and find strangling cats....cool do you?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Boudicca wrote: And that mailman really gets around. It's been suggested he's my father as well.
:shock: ....we're related????? You uh....don't have a like uh.....have an insatiable urge to shoot guns, (preferably at people) eat frozen butter sticks, make fun of fat people, slap whiners, insult blue blood pricks, can't get laid enough, and find strangling cats....cool do you?
Brother?

(You must've gotten the frozen butter stick "thing" from your Mama.)
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Boudicca wrote:
Brother?

(You must've gotten the frozen butter stick "thing" from your Mama.)
Skinny Scottish chick...what can I tell you. Nothing wrong with butter! :?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Boudicca wrote:If you say so, Ranger Cams. It's all yours, you can have it, this hick is staying away from it. In my opinion, the only place marshmallows belong is in Rice Krispie Treats.

I had never heard of "fluff" until my husband, whose mother is from "Bahstan", told me about it. Facinating cuisine, you have up there.
Shit....I fucking HATE taking a Yankee's cause up but, Boudicca...woman...Fluff is good food. I wouldnt care if a Pole Smoker made it and stirred it with his willie...Im sure I have eaten worse. But that fluff...POOYAH....and I hate to say this as well, those Yankee's may be as a collective group, the most toxic bunch of oxygen thieves and non english speaking fucktards I have ever encountered....some of em can throw together some vittles that would make me slap your Mama, my Mama, and the mailman who spawned me.
I had to go deep undercover when I was a teenager, and I was immersed in a culture totally different than mine. They talked different, they had odd customs, their food was different, even the land they lived on was different. I could only take a few years of this shit and I had to flee as far South as you could get before you floated (translation = I lived a few years in Fort Devens, Mass. as a dependent)

For all of y'all saying that they have great food, let me give you cooking like a Yankee, simplified.

First, take something that would normally be right tasty. Put it in a pot and boil the fuck out of it so there is no taste left in it whatsoever. Use only salt and pepper, but even then in small amounts so that there is no taste in your boiled meal. Make sure you boil the vegetables so it all mushes together.

Serve it with white bread.

Thank God for Southern cooking. Fry the hell out of everything, and serve with something that will burn you, make you tingle or make you want to have sex right now!

If we knew what cholesterol was, we'd deep fry that sucker and serve it with cornbread!

Yankee cooking :roll:

give me a break

Next you'll be telling me about great French military commanders
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

hahahahaha... :lol: AMEN, Ranger OKelley! Bring on the hot sauce and bacon drippings!

...and biscuits and gravy.... everything's better with (white) gravy.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Boudicca wrote:hahahahaha... :lol: AMEN, Ranger OKelley! Bring on the hot sauce and bacon drippings!

I didnt say ALL Yankie food was good, just that it wasnt all bad. Course, biscuits and gravy, White Gravy, ice cream and gravy...cookies and butter, butter and butter...good shit.
RS Class # 7-76

Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Boudicca wrote:hahahahaha... :lol: AMEN, Ranger OKelley! Bring on the hot sauce and bacon drippings!

I didnt say ALL Yankie food was good, just that it wasnt all bad. Course, biscuits and gravy, White Gravy, ice cream and gravy...cookies and butter, butter and butter...good shit.
Heeheeheee! Yeehaw! Ain't we Southern.. and Proud!!!
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Hey now, I'm a born and raised Yankee just transplated to the Northwest that is all.

I love all types of food and even know of some dang good cooking I learned from my great grandmothers, grandmother, great aunt and mother.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

Jenny Lynn wrote:Hey now, I'm a born and raised Yankee just transplated to the Northwest that is all.

I love all types of food and even know of some dang good cooking I learned from my great grandmothers, grandmother, great aunt and mother.

So now your a granola eatin, tree huggin Yank..... The Pacific North Wet is still Yank land, just a dirtier and stinker kind. :wink:
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Jenny Lynn wrote:Hey now, I'm a born and raised Yankee just transplated to the Northwest that is all.
Your not....actually BRAGGING bout that shit...I hope. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Don't ch'all forget about deep fried twinkies
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Your not....actually BRAGGING bout that shit...I hope. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY area, I am 100% Polish and darn proud I am of those things! :D
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

you're proud to be from Buffalo? well shit... there ain't nothin else can be said to you. just stay up here, please.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

KW Driver wrote:you're proud to be from Buffalo? well shit... there ain't nothin else can be said to you. just stay up here, please.
Ranger KW Driver,
Buffalo, NY - best place to get frequent crash course testing in winter driving in:
freezing rain, on black and white ice, in lake effect snow, and during white out conditions where the snow is coming at your windshield horizontally.

I definitely know how to drive in this ice and snow we just received but I'm not so sure about the others on the road.
Jenny

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Black 6 wrote:

So now your a granola eatin, tree huggin Yank..... The Pacific North Wet is still Yank land, just a dirtier and stinker kind. :wink:
Ranger Black 6, Ah that's what steaming hot sea salt baths were made for to wipe away the day's dirt and grime so you can go back out there and do it all over again.
Last edited by Jenny Lynn on December 16th, 2008, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny

Return to “Personal Gear”