Jump Boots Around Ft Lewis

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
Boudicca
Tadpole

Re: Jump Boots Around Ft Lewis

Post by Boudicca »

I hear there's a twinkie factory in Natick, Ranger Bravo. :wink:

You seem pretty proud to be a Yankee, Jenny. But, sad to say, it's still like winning the Special Olympics. :lol: :lol:
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Boudicca wrote:I hear there's a twinkie factory in Natick, Ranger Bravo. :wink:

You seem pretty proud to be a Yankee, Jenny. But, sad to say, it's still like winning the Special Olympics. :lol: :lol:
Boudicca, Hey what can I say I'm special, I like to call myself "unique" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Boudicca wrote:If you say so, Ranger Cams. It's all yours, you can have it, this hick is staying away from it. In my opinion, the only place marshmallows belong is in Rice Krispie Treats.

I had never heard of "fluff" until my husband, whose mother is from "Bahstan", told me about it. Facinating cuisine, you have up there.
Shit....I fucking HATE taking a Yankee's cause up but, Boudicca...woman...Fluff is good food. I wouldnt care if a Pole Smoker made it and stirred it with his willie...Im sure I have eaten worse. But that fluff...POOYAH....and I hate to say this as well, those Yankee's may be as a collective group, the most toxic bunch of oxygen thieves and non english speaking fucktards I have ever encountered....some of em can throw together some vittles that would make me slap your Mama, my Mama, and the mailman who spawned me.
You guys are fuckin' killin' me. From this post on I've been laughing out loud.

I don't know how you hicks ever got by this far, living on squirrel nuts and catfish.

You gotta try Fried clams Boudicca, with tartar (pronounced "tahta") sauce, all you fuckin' hicks like to fry everything in site, so get some clams and fry 'em up! Best fuckin' thing going! And we ain't costic, we just swear too much and ain't that friendly.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

cams wrote:You guys are fuckin' killin' me. From this post on I've been laughing out loud.

I don't know how you hicks ever got by this far, living on squirrel nuts and catfish.

You gotta try Fried clams Boudicca, with tartar (pronounced "tahta") sauce, all you fuckin' hicks like to fry everything in site, so get some clams and fry 'em up! Best fuckin' thing going! And we ain't costic, we just swear too much and ain't that friendly.
Smear 'em in Gravy.

Okay, okay, so I've had fried clams, and YES, they are yummy and I like tartar sauce too. And I hate catfish...nasty bottom feeders always taste like mud.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Boudicca wrote:
cams wrote:You guys are fuckin' killin' me. From this post on I've been laughing out loud.

Smear 'em in Gravy.

Okay, okay, so I've had fried clams, and YES, they are yummy and I like tartar sauce too. And I hate catfish...nasty bottom feeders always taste like mud.
Roger. I try not to eat anything that doesn't cast a shadow, but fried clams, you just cain't beat 'em! 'Specially fresh the hahba up in Gloucester.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

cams wrote:
Boudicca wrote:If you say so, Ranger Cams. It's all yours, you can have it, this hick is staying away from it. In my opinion, the only place marshmallows belong is in Rice Krispie Treats.

I had never heard of "fluff" until my husband, whose mother is from "Bahstan", told me about it. Facinating cuisine, you have up there.
Shit....I fucking HATE taking a Yankee's cause up but, Boudicca...woman...Fluff is good food. I wouldnt care if a Pole Smoker made it and stirred it with his willie...Im sure I have eaten worse. But that fluff...POOYAH....and I hate to say this as well, those Yankee's may be as a collective group, the most toxic bunch of oxygen thieves and non english speaking fucktards I have ever encountered....some of em can throw together some vittles that would make me slap your Mama, my Mama, and the mailman who spawned me.

As part of my duty to promote my hometown, I've write this public service announcment and provided the following link, which takes you to where chowhound.chow.com discusses good Buffalo eating such as:
http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/308409

Buffalo Chicken Wings- word has it these orignated at the Anchor Bar in downtown Buffalo, who hasn't heard of chicken wings

Beef on Weck Sandwiches- thinly sliced rare roast beef (piled high as 6 inches) on a freshly baked kummelweck roll (salty Kaiser style roll) with hot homemade horseradich

NY Style Pizza I love thinner (not cracker thin) crust pizza with good dough and a sweeter tomato sauce

Ted's famous charbroiled hot dogs the footlongs are the best with all the toppings- ketchuo, mustard, relish, chili sauce, onions and dill pickle spears

Atlantic Haddock Fish Frys On Friday nights many non-profits (VFW's, American Legion Post, Churches, etc) hold "Friday Night Fish Fry" where HUGE portions of white Atlantic fish (fried, beer battered or broiled) are served with french fries, and homemade salads- coleslaw, noodle salad and potato salad

The weather may be the pits for most of the year but the food is damn good!
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

cams wrote:

Sheesh :roll:

We were frying clams (and anything else in the sea) when the Pilgrims were trying to figure out which end of the corn to plant in the ground. It ain't nothin' new.

Next you'll tell me that oysters and shrimp are a Yankee invention.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

I love shrimp. Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Boudicca wrote:I love shrimp. Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it
In a former life I did some recovery diving. Once upon a time I had to find a body in a salt water bay. I found it. Now, you would think Crabs would be the only thing eating the body. Nope. Not one square inch of that woman WASNT covered by a shrimp. Those fuckers eat bodies like I eat pus...wait wait...anyhow, you get the picture. Glad you like those little carnivores...they are good.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Boudicca wrote:I love shrimp. Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it
In a former life I did some recovery diving. Once upon a time I had to find a body in a salt water bay. I found it. Now, you would think Crabs would be the only thing eating the body. Nope. Not one square inch of that woman WASNT covered by a shrimp. Those fuckers eat bodies like I eat pus...wait wait...anyhow, you get the picture. Glad you like those little carnivores...they are good.
Damn Skippy! And I'll eat pigs too! Nothing in this world is better than bacon.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Boudicca wrote:
Damn Skippy! And I'll eat pigs too! Nothing in this world is better than bacon.
INFIDEL BITCH!!!!!!

The only pork I like is bacon, chops, ribs, loins, roast, pork rhines deep fried in heavy grease, and of course...Pig Knuckles.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

If the Jews ever figure out how good shrimp and pork are, we're screwed.

Thus, if you're Jewish, we were only screwin' with ya. :wink: They don't taste good, at all. :wink: Really. FLUFF is waaay better.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Rock Island Ranger wrote: Damn Skippy! And I'll eat pigs too! Nothing in this world is better than bacon.
INFIDEL BITCH!!!!!!

The only pork I like is bacon, chops, ribs, loins, roast, pork rhines deep fried in heavy grease, and of course...Pig Knuckles.
Pork. Its what seperates us from the enemy!
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

WTF does any of this have to do with Jump boots? :lol: :lol:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Bravo57 wrote:WTF does any of this have to do with Jump boots? :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows jump boots are made from pork.
RS Class # 7-76

Return to “Personal Gear”