another damn texan's intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

another damn texan
Ranger

another damn texan's intro

Post by another damn texan »

Hey all,

Great site you all have here. Hope everyone is doing well. I served with Bco, 2nd Platoon, 3/75th from 1993-1996. I graduated RGR Class 1-95 (yeah, that's when it was still 4 phases).

I have been reading some of the introductions here and I'll be damn if I didn't read one from one of my RIP Cadre (SSG. Puckett). It's a small world I guess. I look forward to bullshitting with you folks. Merry Christmas.

RLTW
Bco 3/75 1993-1996
RS 1-95
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome :lol:

Hope you enjoy your time here. :lol: Grab a beer, pull up a chair and we'll sit and talk a spell. :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the site ya damned Texan. And a Ranger to boot. There's a few of us around. Glad ya made it.

RLTW
Bell
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Bell wrote:Welcome to the site ya damned Texan. And a Ranger to boot. There's a few of us around. Glad ya made it.

RLTW
Bell
...but the few we do have are damned good ones. Welcome. Tell us about what you do, ect...give us a sitrep on your life.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Damn! Two Texas Rangers in one day! Fanfuckingtastic! Welcome aboard and thanks for being a part of the miliary elite. I'm 1 1/2-2 hrs away from you. Ranger Bell is even closer. We WILL be drinking a beer together in the coming year. 8)
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
another damn texan
Ranger

I'm a semi-young ranger type wasting away in state government job designing electrical transmission towers (always entertaining more interesting job opportunities). I live in South Austin with my girlfriend w/ our 3 dogs. How about yourselves?
Bco 3/75 1993-1996
RS 1-95
another damn texan
Ranger

Earthpig,

Look forward to hoisting a few brews with you and anyone else near God's country.
Bco 3/75 1993-1996
RS 1-95
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

EarthPig wrote:Damn! Two Texas Rangers in one day! Fanfuckingtastic! Welcome aboard and thanks for being a part of the miliary elite. I'm 1 1/2-2 hrs away from you. Ranger Bell is even closer. We WILL be drinking a beer together in the coming year. 8)
RLTW
EP

He speaks the truth. I live in Houston, Earth Pig is a Homosexual Deviant Herd Master in Brownwood, Bell is semi retired and hunting a woman to breed. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Abell9 wrote:
EarthPig wrote:Damn! Two Texas Rangers in one day! Fanfuckingtastic! Welcome aboard and thanks for being a part of the miliary elite. I'm 1 1/2-2 hrs away from you. Ranger Bell is even closer. We WILL be drinking a beer together in the coming year. 8)
RLTW
EP

He speaks the truth. I live in Houston, Earth Pig is a Homosexual Deviant Herd Master in Brownwood, Bell is semi retired and hunting a woman to breed. :lol:
I think we found a new swabbie for your fishing boat, Abell. 8) (Is swabbie really a word?!)
RLTW
EP
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

another damn texan wrote:I'm a semi-young ranger type wasting away
Perfect! We're all old MF's, so you can chase beer for us while we catch all the fish. :lol:
RLTW
EP
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

EarthPig wrote:
another damn texan wrote:I'm a semi-young ranger type wasting away
Perfect! We're all old MF's, so you can chase beer for us while we catch all the fish. :lol:
RLTW
EP

Negative on what Ep said. He IS old, Bell IS old, The Pastor is in the prime of life. And no....Im NOT a real Pastor so dont get all fucking reverant on me. :wink:
RS Class # 7-76

Bell

Post by Bell »

I'm what you guys wanna be when ya get my age. I'll get my own damn beer, thankee.

Austin ain't that far. We'll have to get something going. Meeting other Rangers face to face is a hobby of mine. It's a hoot. hahahhaha.

RLTW
Bell
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

I knew when I threw that "old" out there he would bite.

By the way, Welcome Texan. I trust you didnt attend Cal-Berkley-Austin and have retained some of your warrior demeanor. Last Liberal we had in the boat swam 13 miles.
RS Class # 7-76

another damn texan
Ranger

I didn't volunteer to be beer-bitch. :lol: Come on down with your boats to the pristine waters of lake Travis. For any homosexual-deviant types...well we can just drop you off at Hippie Hollow while the rest of us go fuck up some bass. :P
Bco 3/75 1993-1996
RS 1-95
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Welcome.

Return to “Introduction Archive”