This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

casabar
Inprocessing

Re: Introduction-Aloha Rangers from RangerPat

Post by casabar »

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"

October 3,4 1993 Anniversay.

So many years ago these days passed my brothers, but you have never been forgotten. I salute you and your families. I celebrate you this day and every day. While my heart on this day the most broken, my glass the most empty my sense of purpose the most questioned it is on this day my shoulders are broader than the United States of America, my chin higher than the highest mountain, my pride in having had the opportunity to serve with such great men on these days will always be my greatest day.

God bless you brothers as this day is your day and a day that i live everyday in your honor. We will party together again one day, but not today. Tonight I close the bar and drink alone. SMF that knocks on my door tonight.

RLTW

Ranger Pat Sniper Section, B Co 3/75 Mogadishu, Somalia
casabar
Inprocessing

Re: Introduction-Aloha Rangers from RangerPat

Post by casabar »

Sad time for me to write a post and as well drinking a bit too much. Sadder that I did not see any posts in honor of the day, but maybe they were posted somewhere else. Maybe should have titled the post Black Hawk Down ( horseshit movie that made tha Rangers look like fuck ups and a book written by a dip shit that interviewed mostly losers as the rest were busy ). Oh fucking well! I thought of you this day members of Task Force Ranger. RLTW!

To the admin. I would send you my authenticity bs is I had not been stuck n Argentina and not been back to the states in 5 years. If possible I can get you a buddy pass to fly ou here and we can chat. 1150 Rodriguez Pena in Recoleta, Buenos Aires. A long mission from hell!

Or talk to Rally Cash.

RLTW

Return to “Introduction Archive”