jrdubois Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

jrdubois
Egg

Re: jrdubois Intro

Post by jrdubois »

Steadfast - You're right. I saw that post in July and did not respond. No excuses, but there's been a lot going on. I believe I have a picture of the 2nd BDE LRRP Platoon Sergeant with some other men. It was sent to me recently. He's relatively tall with a short haircut. I don't remember my first TL or its number - Romeo-6 comes into my mind most frequently, which is very strange to me that I've been unable to block that. I remember the bush hat. I'm hoping that by establishing contact with some of my brothers I will be able to remember more. I'm actively receiving PTSD therapy but, I think the forums and mailing system you have here is great and I hope to become an active participant. Another former 2BDE LRRP from 69 contacted me recently, Bob Sanchez (Sans). I mentioned this site to him. I hope you met him at the Reunion.

As for responding to the followup emails, I thought my communication was limited until my membership was approved. I would like to answer several of the people who wrote me and appeared to be reaching out. This website should have more of my attention now.
2nd Bde LRRPS
K-75th Rangers
Vietnam 1969-70
75th Ranger Regiment Assn. Lifetime Member # 1921

"Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize
how close they were to success when they gave up."
Thomas Edison
Buzz
Ranger

Re: jrdubois Intro

Post by Buzz »

jrdubois wrote:As for responding to the followup emails, I thought my communication was limited until my membership was approved. I would like to answer several of the people who wrote me and appeared to be reaching out.
Sir, when you have the PM up and are reading it you can click reply and it will copy the current message and you can type your reply.

There is no restriction on PM's once you have posted an introduction.
2nd squad-1st plt-C 2/75 77-78
RS 4-78

The way I became a Ranger and have earned the small amount of success I have had in life has been mostly due to one quality - determination. Lefty.

Return to “Introduction Archive”