APOLOGY TO THE RANGERS, VETS

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

mortar_guy78
Ranger

Re: APOLOGY TO THE RANGERS, VETS

Post by mortar_guy78 »

[quote="panthersix"]I think it's sad that you had to lie to your family for their respect.[quote]

No shit.

You're the one who has to live with what you've done; with the gnawing emptiness and self doubt that led you to lie consistently to everyone around you for years. A man who has pride in his accomplishments has no need to lie. Your own sense of worthlessness led you to impersonate better men. That is your personal hell and nothing that I can say will ever be worse than the fact that deep down in that miserable little soul of yours you know that you are a piece of shit. Live with that.

Then again, if you have seen the error of your ways you may be able to improve your situation. Who knows? That's up to you.

With any luck we will never hear from you again. Good riddance.
HHC 4/64 AR '97-'99
HHC 1/75 RGR '99-'01
HHC 1/508 ABCT '01-'04
C co, HHC 2/1 IN '04-'07
C co, B co 1/24 IN '07-'11
D co 308th MI '12-'15
7th SFG(A) MICO '15-'18
C co 308th MI '18-Present

Keep your mind in hell and despair not.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

To earn honor can be difficult, to restore it can be insurmountable.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

I would not normally respond but will share this with you.

I am not a Ranger, never been one and never will be. I am simply just some short stint Air Force guy that served nowhere near the remarkable tours of duty most of these Patriots did. I told them that in my introduction. You know what they said/did?

They told me to stand up and be proud for volunteering.
They have given me priceless advice.
Some have emailed me personally to share stories and communicate- treated me like I actually belong here when I am really just a simple guest.

I can't even write that without tears welling up in my eyes.

The quality of one's life is measured in the truth in your experiences. My life has personally been immeasurably improved by the simple, truthful experiences these folks have provided for me. A stranger.

You missed that for a lie. I can't even imagine what that would be like; stealing valor, honor, truth and integrity from people who gave or would give their last breath for me. In fact, I can think of nothing more despicable.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

VETERANPOSERIDIOT wrote:
I CANNOT SAY IT ENOUGH.....I APOLOGIZE AND IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN AGAIN..........NEVER AGAIN....

Yeah............right. :roll:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Roland,

Did you ever really think with your apology posted here that you would get waves of laudatory comments and compassion? I've been following your claims for the past 3 years along with others and I'm sure while you were telling the "Big Lie" posing as something you weren't to quite a few unsuspecting individuals, while you were living in the moment, it probably never dawned on you then, that there were those out there (Mainly us) who would hold you accountable and this would eventually catch up to you.

You're lucky in the fact that on the caliguns board, there doesn't seem to be a lot of members, moderators or admins, especially those who have used your services, that gives a rats ass or 2 shits about your lies, deception, lack of integrity and honesty. Over here is reality. This is what happens when you lie and dishonor not only those you undeservingly claimed to be, but those who gave their all, and made the ultimate sacrifice who are no longer here. We speak for them as well.

Like I have said, along with others, your service, regardless of what it was, was what it is. And you should have been proud of it and gone on with your life, and still continued to do whatever it was you chose, without having to look over your back constantly, and continuing the lie with another and another. You would have been more than welcomed here and become a contributing member if you so choosed to do so.

While your apology is somewhat commendable, it is also tempered in the knowing that had we not known or found out about all your lies, and sought you out, it never would have happened. It would have held tons more credibility if you had come forward on your own, and admitted your mistakes and lies, without any coercion or influence. Unfortunately, it took 3 years of confrontation and pursuit of the truth for this to finally happen. Now that it has, I hope you remember how much a man's word is worth, when it comes to honesty, integrity and truth. Just remember that "worth" is only appled to HONEST MEN usually with a pledge, assurance and a handshake. Maybe, one day, that will apply to you. How you live your life in this aftermath is simply one of your own choosing. You get to choose. However, don't think for a minute that any and all scrutiny has gone and disappeared. Cross the line again and the next time, if you're looking for diplomacy, I guarantee you'll be lost in a sea of holy shit, rather than the subtle verbal ass whoopings you've already received. I would be thinking about that all the rest of your days, everyday when it comes down to telling the truth about anything.

You never know how your lies will come back to screw you over, like you did so many, later on.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

If you had any balls you would take all the money you have made posing as a Ranger and donate it to the Ranger memorial
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

Old Grunt wrote:You would probably come off as a lot more sincere if you weren't still posing on calguns as a P.O.S.T Certified Instructor and ILEETA member.
You can't come clean by scraping off the most obvious layer of crud and applying a little deodorant. You need to get under the shower and use enough soap to get it all scrubbed off.
Or kerosene....

I'm not a Ranger. Screwed myself, but my Grandfather bore the honor of that title till he died. His right to it came in the Pacific during WWII, so I agree with the Ranger that said take the money you earned and give it to the Memorial. Have fun being full of shit.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Nice half hearted bullshit excuse of an apology, dipshit. Good thing this place is now kinder and gentler than it used to be...or I'd be forwarding you instructions on suck starting a firearm.

I'll paraphrase 'I LIED AND GOT CAUGHT, AND FOR GETTING CAUGHT I AM SORRY.....BUT OTHER THAN THAT.....IM GOOD ENOUGH, IM SMART ENOUGH, AND GOSH DARNIT...PEOPLE LIKE ME'

Reminds me of a high school math teacher we had down her in FL a few years ago....he got busted putting the boots to a 15 year old student...at his sentencing, he begged for leniency because, although he had sex with a child, he had taught thousands of hot teenage girls...and didn't touch any of them... except for this one...

The judge didn't buy it and maxed him out....as I do you. Fuck You... you shameful, disgusting little excuse for a man.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
dptymc
US Army Veteran

Post by dptymc »

Pogue!! Makes me embarrassed to have someone who was "alledgedly" a fellow law enforcement officer doing this. Probably why he says he is a FORMER LEO. Pisses me off to say the least; and I was a damn MP, nothing close to being a Ranger and it still pisses me off.
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

IMHO, I think you are apologizing to the wrong audience. I understand that you sent an apology to POW Network. This is a good start, for if anyone deserves our respect it is certainly those who served our Nation and were held captive as a result. There was a gentleman in my former National Guard unit who was a legit POW. He had "Rambo" style scars on his back from the torture he received at the hands of the North Vietnamese. He engineered an escape and then allowed himself to be recaptured to get more prisoners out a second time. You, sir, aren't worthy of eating the shit that floats in his toilet.
You should also be apologizing to the families who have lost loved ones, whether of Ranger status or not. Your posturing brings the utmost disrespect to those who quietly went about their jobs without recognition or reward, and lost their lives in the service of this country.
Your penance, should you chose to really make amends, will be to go to your local VA hospital and assist in the counseling and care of those who suffer from PSTD related conditions. This should be for at least the same length of time you embellished your record. Donating any monies earned was also a good idea.

Just my 2 shekels..

sleepy out
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

monsterhunter wrote:I just did some followup after getting a PM from a member here. I see on Calguns you claimed to have worked for LASO. Odd, seeing that we have been LASD since I can remember. You also claimed to have worked MCJ and NCCF (or Supermax) as you referred to it (and is sometimes referred to). These two may be possible, but I doubt it. You claimed to have worked Lennox Station and left in 1996. The funny thing is you claim is that it is in 3rd Division. How is that? LAPD has Divisions which aren't numbered. We have regions, in which Lennox (now South Los Angeles Station is in Region II). Adding to this, I just got off the phone with a few folks in Training/Scheduling (since 1992), and guess what? They don't know you. They also double checked with a few folks who were there longer than that. Nobody knows you. Furthermore, they claim nobody with your name ever worked at Lennox.

I see you've deleted some of these things in your Calguns posts, but you only came clean with posing as a Ranger. I don't see you a really and truly sorry for your lies. I believe you only come clean with what you have to in order to take the heat off of you. Show me where I'm wrong and I'll recant everything. As things stand, you are just another lying piece of shit attempting to con folks into going to your bullshit gun school.
Wow. the poser hunting equivalent to MLRS. Shouldn't be much more than a stain left on the sidewalk after this.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “Introduction Archive”