SGTR Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Earthpig
Ranger

Re: SGTR Intro

Post by Earthpig »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
Bravo57 wrote:This guys never going to come back.
Really? Why wouldn't he? :mrgreen:
Because I sent him a packet the next day. :lol:

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

EarthPig wrote:
Zonk 1/75 wrote:
Bravo57 wrote:This guys never going to come back.
Really? Why wouldn't he? :mrgreen:
Because I sent him a packet the next day. :lol:

RLTW
EP
toufuckingche'
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
reaper96
Ranger

Post by reaper96 »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
Satan6 wrote:WTFO?

Ok… First you tell me an intro is mandatory then you want to attack the intro and then you want to attack everything said… FO and get a life. I have nothing to prove to any of you. You said an intro was mandatory so I gave you one. Then you want to pick it apart, get a life. Just have everyone post their DD-214 and then you can swear it was faked. I am sorry that you were all so goddamned special and I missed the boat and felt the need to get on your site and make shit up. Get a life, I have one. The only reason I even visited this site is I saw it on Google and someone named Ranger Mom was asking for info on XVIII ABN LRSC, I still keep in touch with some so I was going to pass on the info if it was alright with those I still hear from. Gauging from your posts I doubt they would appreciate any info being passed to a lot of you.

Nomad: Thanks for the welcome to the site and I am glad to be able to still serve in some capacity even though it is not what I would rather be doing. Thanks for the compliment that it seems I am going to get on this site. I have been on Camp Zama for 4 years now and we are about 35 to 40 Km outside of Tokyo to the west.

Ranger Jurena: I pissed off the wrong person at 3rd Bat and got shot out for world wide assignment. I expected to get sent to the 82nd, Korea or some other fun place, but I got picked up for a direct assignment for 7th SFG and found out I was going to have to sit around a wait to make rank to actually get to do anything other than details. Got tired of doing chute details and post clean up and counting rocks, pulling CQ and crap so yes I jumped at the chance to go to 519th MI D Co. LRSD which then turned into XVIII ABN Corps LRSC. I was not there when it changed to F Co 151 or 51 or whatever it turned into. No, the 3rd Bat Ranger compound looked like it was missing a lot of fencing and was a lot more open than it used to be. But it has been 16 or 17 years since I was last there. And on that day I was driving by with my son after Infantry graduation with some of his friends showing them the other side of Fort Benning that they could not see from Sand Hill and then drove them by my ABN barracks that was right up the street under the water tower and then Down to Fryer DZ where we happened to get to watch some of the Rangers jump. I even tried to get them to encourage them to try ABN or RNG but they all wanted to go to Hawaii.

Ranger Admin: What in my intro could possibly be? All of that was public and posted in the Fayetteville Observer under Fort Bragg Activates New Spy Unit which reported everything but our names. Go look it up if you feel like spending the money to search their old issues. Their rates are:
1 document = $2.95
3 article package = $6.95 good for 1 week
10 article package = $21.95 good for 1 month
25 article package = $49.95 good for 1 month
40 article package = $79.95 good for 1 month
500 article package = $995 good for 1 year
1000 article package = $1995 good for 1 year

Ranger: Thanks for one of the few welcomes without insults or other bullshit attached.

CryHavoc: Cry bullshit all you want. You wanted an intro and that was my experience in AR when I got out and that was the reason given. Just cause you say it ain't don't make it so. Maybe you are in LE and good for you that was not my experience. Don’t like it… oh well. I didn’t claim any secret squirrel shit nor do I need or want you approval.

.: Probably the same places you were 2/54, 1st Battalion, 507th Parachute Infantry Regiment D Co, HHC 75th RIP and 3rd Bat.

Bravo 57: That has been 20 years ago if that was what the option was then that was what it was. I don’t carry around my enlistment papers in my pocket. I freaked when I got to the Repl Detachment because I saw 11X on the paperwork and thought I had gotten screwed but it turned out I was 11X because everything was dependant on passing the training. I am damn glad you are “One of those Black Hawk Down guys” Good for you… I hear there are about 6000 or 7000 of you now. All those guys on 2 helicopters, that's Army math for you. What did ever happen to every VN vet that was a mechanic, cook or clerk? Were they all killed cause out of all of the VFW and AL Halls I have never met one… Hmmmm.

Ranger/Admin: The last time I checked the M41 was first a tank (M41 Walker Bulldog) which you would know from some of that incessant vehicle ID we all had to do. Or are you referring to the M41 ITAS (Improved Target Acquisition Sight) the latest TOW missile Command Launch Unit) which by the way would have no place in a LRSC MTO&E. Or are you referring to the fictitious Pulse rifle made famous in Aliens and Alien vs Predator or was it the Terminator. Funny. Why don’t you just ask if I have seen the new Chem Lite Batteries or if I have an extra box of grid squares? Or my personal favorite, when we got one of our new kids to ask our SSG Commo chief (who fell out of the run that morning) for a PRC E-6 with a Smoked Bag attachment. We didn’t see the kid for over an hour. BTW as 519th MI LRSD we were lucky to have any equipment that wasn’t begged, borrowed or stolen. New unit, 6 teams, attached to MI? I am not even sure we had an official MTO&E. But thanks for the cheap shot if that was what it was meant to be???

Chkray: If you watch The Unit you are a loser. Where did China come from… are you on the same drugs as my ex-wife? An operational secret army unit operating inside CONUS without posse comitatus enacted. Or perhaps you are not familiar with the United States Federal statute known as the Posse Comitatus Act that forbids the use of the United States Army, and through it, its offspring, the United States Air Force as a posse comitatus or for law enforcement purposes. A directive from the Secretary of Defense prohibits the use of the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps for law enforcement. No such limitation exists on the United States Coast Guard, which can be used for all law enforcement purposes (for example, Coast Guardsmen operate in US territorial waters and were used as temporary Air Marshals for many months after the 9/11 attacks). Thanks for another cheap shot. And believe me, we ain't friends buddies or anything else so try not to take the liberty of refering to me that way. If you think it's fantasy (whatever the hell you are refering to) opinions are like assholes, every one got one but I don't need to hear from it. Or not only do you watch the Unit but you are actually the guy they based the other moronic show with Jack Bower huh… Bullet proof and invisible 24/7. I bow to your superiority.

Paladin: You lost me nuts, berries, squirrel shit, classified stuff? Are you reading the same thing I wrote or are you just adding shit to it based on your delusions?

I am constantly amazed at the amount of time that insecure people spend in trying to tear other people down to make themselves feel better. I am relatively healthy for the things that happened to me, I get a fairly large check for the price I paid (not nearly enough but I am not giving it back). I have a great job that pays well and still gives me 30 days of leave a year (GS-12 in DoD). I still get to serve my country. I get to live in Japan. The women here are beautiful. I have 3 great kids. An undergrad at Georgetown, an Infantryman in the 25th ID Hawaii and a 16yr old girl in high school. I am amazed I even bothered to respond to this crap but for some reason I just get pissed at the "I am better than everyone else" crap. I wonder how many of you out there are 350 pound lard asses that make it off the couch only if mommy won't get you another beer? I’ll start worrying about what you think of me when…Oh shit who am I fooling… I won’t ever worry about it. For those with positive or benign responses…Thanks. I was glad to serve and would do it all over again even if the outcome and price was the same. All the others that responded… Blow me, I didn't ask for your input you asked for mine... remember? If you want to kick me off your site, feel free, I am sure it will wound me so badly that I just might not survive. But you all are not the only ones with the "been there, done that, got the t-shirt just don't wear it anymore" T-shirts.

I really expected a little more maturity than this. I kind of expected the age bracket to be at least 40 or above, not 15 going on 5. I have got to say I am pretty disappointed. Maybe the cross section that I am getting are those that hang out to screw with the "new recruits" so to speak. I sure as hell hope there are more than 15 of you. Later you high speed dudes... you are all too cool for me. The only thing I can think of in closing is that I genuinely thank all of you for serving your country in good times, bad times and for the prices that a lot of you have paid along the way. Other than that I don't know what to say other than think whatever you want, say whatever you want, it's a free country and we all made it that way but it is a little disrespectful to tear people up that you know nothing about other than by 1 post.

RLTW "Sua Sponte"

Satan6 out

Shut the fuck up
Kilted Heathen you sure have a way with words......
Master K9 Instructor
Class 07-03
Ranger:
keeper, guardian, or soldier who ranges over a region to protect the area or enforce the law
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
Satan6 wrote:WTFO?

Ok… First you tell me an intro is mandatory then you want to attack the intro and then you want to attack everything said… FO and get a life. I have nothing to prove to any of you. You said an intro was mandatory so I gave you one. Then you want to pick it apart, get a life. Just have everyone post their DD-214 and then you can swear it was faked. I am sorry that you were all so goddamned special and I missed the boat and felt the need to get on your site and make shit up. Get a life, I have one. The only reason I even visited this site is I saw it on Google and someone named Ranger Mom was asking for info on XVIII ABN LRSC, I still keep in touch with some so I was going to pass on the info if it was alright with those I still hear from. Gauging from your posts I doubt they would appreciate any info being passed to a lot of you.

Nomad: Thanks for the welcome to the site and I am glad to be able to still serve in some capacity even though it is not what I would rather be doing. Thanks for the compliment that it seems I am going to get on this site. I have been on Camp Zama for 4 years now and we are about 35 to 40 Km outside of Tokyo to the west.

Ranger Jurena: I pissed off the wrong person at 3rd Bat and got shot out for world wide assignment. I expected to get sent to the 82nd, Korea or some other fun place, but I got picked up for a direct assignment for 7th SFG and found out I was going to have to sit around a wait to make rank to actually get to do anything other than details. Got tired of doing chute details and post clean up and counting rocks, pulling CQ and crap so yes I jumped at the chance to go to 519th MI D Co. LRSD which then turned into XVIII ABN Corps LRSC. I was not there when it changed to F Co 151 or 51 or whatever it turned into. No, the 3rd Bat Ranger compound looked like it was missing a lot of fencing and was a lot more open than it used to be. But it has been 16 or 17 years since I was last there. And on that day I was driving by with my son after Infantry graduation with some of his friends showing them the other side of Fort Benning that they could not see from Sand Hill and then drove them by my ABN barracks that was right up the street under the water tower and then Down to Fryer DZ where we happened to get to watch some of the Rangers jump. I even tried to get them to encourage them to try ABN or RNG but they all wanted to go to Hawaii.

Ranger Admin: What in my intro could possibly be? All of that was public and posted in the Fayetteville Observer under Fort Bragg Activates New Spy Unit which reported everything but our names. Go look it up if you feel like spending the money to search their old issues. Their rates are:
1 document = $2.95
3 article package = $6.95 good for 1 week
10 article package = $21.95 good for 1 month
25 article package = $49.95 good for 1 month
40 article package = $79.95 good for 1 month
500 article package = $995 good for 1 year
1000 article package = $1995 good for 1 year

Ranger: Thanks for one of the few welcomes without insults or other bullshit attached.

CryHavoc: Cry bullshit all you want. You wanted an intro and that was my experience in AR when I got out and that was the reason given. Just cause you say it ain't don't make it so. Maybe you are in LE and good for you that was not my experience. Don’t like it… oh well. I didn’t claim any secret squirrel shit nor do I need or want you approval.

.: Probably the same places you were 2/54, 1st Battalion, 507th Parachute Infantry Regiment D Co, HHC 75th RIP and 3rd Bat.

Bravo 57: That has been 20 years ago if that was what the option was then that was what it was. I don’t carry around my enlistment papers in my pocket. I freaked when I got to the Repl Detachment because I saw 11X on the paperwork and thought I had gotten screwed but it turned out I was 11X because everything was dependant on passing the training. I am damn glad you are “One of those Black Hawk Down guys” Good for you… I hear there are about 6000 or 7000 of you now. All those guys on 2 helicopters, that's Army math for you. What did ever happen to every VN vet that was a mechanic, cook or clerk? Were they all killed cause out of all of the VFW and AL Halls I have never met one… Hmmmm.

Ranger/Admin: The last time I checked the M41 was first a tank (M41 Walker Bulldog) which you would know from some of that incessant vehicle ID we all had to do. Or are you referring to the M41 ITAS (Improved Target Acquisition Sight) the latest TOW missile Command Launch Unit) which by the way would have no place in a LRSC MTO&E. Or are you referring to the fictitious Pulse rifle made famous in Aliens and Alien vs Predator or was it the Terminator. Funny. Why don’t you just ask if I have seen the new Chem Lite Batteries or if I have an extra box of grid squares? Or my personal favorite, when we got one of our new kids to ask our SSG Commo chief (who fell out of the run that morning) for a PRC E-6 with a Smoked Bag attachment. We didn’t see the kid for over an hour. BTW as 519th MI LRSD we were lucky to have any equipment that wasn’t begged, borrowed or stolen. New unit, 6 teams, attached to MI? I am not even sure we had an official MTO&E. But thanks for the cheap shot if that was what it was meant to be???

Chkray: If you watch The Unit you are a loser. Where did China come from… are you on the same drugs as my ex-wife? An operational secret army unit operating inside CONUS without posse comitatus enacted. Or perhaps you are not familiar with the United States Federal statute known as the Posse Comitatus Act that forbids the use of the United States Army, and through it, its offspring, the United States Air Force as a posse comitatus or for law enforcement purposes. A directive from the Secretary of Defense prohibits the use of the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps for law enforcement. No such limitation exists on the United States Coast Guard, which can be used for all law enforcement purposes (for example, Coast Guardsmen operate in US territorial waters and were used as temporary Air Marshals for many months after the 9/11 attacks). Thanks for another cheap shot. And believe me, we ain't friends buddies or anything else so try not to take the liberty of refering to me that way. If you think it's fantasy (whatever the hell you are refering to) opinions are like assholes, every one got one but I don't need to hear from it. Or not only do you watch the Unit but you are actually the guy they based the other moronic show with Jack Bower huh… Bullet proof and invisible 24/7. I bow to your superiority.

Paladin: You lost me nuts, berries, squirrel shit, classified stuff? Are you reading the same thing I wrote or are you just adding shit to it based on your delusions?

I am constantly amazed at the amount of time that insecure people spend in trying to tear other people down to make themselves feel better. I am relatively healthy for the things that happened to me, I get a fairly large check for the price I paid (not nearly enough but I am not giving it back). I have a great job that pays well and still gives me 30 days of leave a year (GS-12 in DoD). I still get to serve my country. I get to live in Japan. The women here are beautiful. I have 3 great kids. An undergrad at Georgetown, an Infantryman in the 25th ID Hawaii and a 16yr old girl in high school. I am amazed I even bothered to respond to this crap but for some reason I just get pissed at the "I am better than everyone else" crap. I wonder how many of you out there are 350 pound lard asses that make it off the couch only if mommy won't get you another beer? I’ll start worrying about what you think of me when…Oh shit who am I fooling… I won’t ever worry about it. For those with positive or benign responses…Thanks. I was glad to serve and would do it all over again even if the outcome and price was the same. All the others that responded… Blow me, I didn't ask for your input you asked for mine... remember? If you want to kick me off your site, feel free, I am sure it will wound me so badly that I just might not survive. But you all are not the only ones with the "been there, done that, got the t-shirt just don't wear it anymore" T-shirts.

I really expected a little more maturity than this. I kind of expected the age bracket to be at least 40 or above, not 15 going on 5. I have got to say I am pretty disappointed. Maybe the cross section that I am getting are those that hang out to screw with the "new recruits" so to speak. I sure as hell hope there are more than 15 of you. Later you high speed dudes... you are all too cool for me. The only thing I can think of in closing is that I genuinely thank all of you for serving your country in good times, bad times and for the prices that a lot of you have paid along the way. Other than that I don't know what to say other than think whatever you want, say whatever you want, it's a free country and we all made it that way but it is a little disrespectful to tear people up that you know nothing about other than by 1 post.

RLTW "Sua Sponte"

Satan6 out

Shut the fuck up
Classic! :lol: .............old school ArmyRanger.com right there! :twisted:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “Introduction Archive”