barne2d2
Embryo

intro

Post by barne2d2 »

Infantry OSUT June 2007-October 2007
SFPC October 2007- February 2008
68W AIT February 2008- May 2008
NG duty May 2008- Present

Signed on here to research life as a Ranger and learn more about Regiment.
barne2d2
Embryo

edit to above

Post by barne2d2 »

Embry Riddle Cad-idiot August 2005- July 2006
Airborne May 27, 2006-June 16, 2006
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Weak Intro-September 2008
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

The Sleepy Doc wrote:Weak Intro-September 2008
No shit. :lol:
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
LRP1
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by LRP1 »

Hi..
HHC 2/502 Recondo 66 -67 RVN
1FFV Echo LRP 20th INF (ABN) 67 - 68
Team 1 1
Satan's Playboys
From Hell We Rise
B Co Omega Recon CCS RT Hammer
75Th RRA Life Member 2189
Special Operations Association Member 2907-GA
Secretary, Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc

Professional Soldiers Are Predictable; The World Is full Of Dangerous Amateurs.
barne2d2
Embryo

Post by barne2d2 »

Currently serving with a Medical Company out of Florida. Never been deployed and I don't know when I will.

I QUIT FROM SFAS

I know it's a sour topic, but I won't lie. I fucked up and nobody here is embarassed to let me know what they think about it. I don't expect them to be. I searched out and joined this community to learn more about it and decide whether it is something I want to be a part of one day.

If I have left something out of my introduction that needs to be there, please let me know.
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

No one likes a quitter here!
We never, ever, ever, ever, freaking quit! We die on the vine because we never quit! We succeed because we never quit! We are winners because we never quit!

Do you see where "YOU" have failed in your quest?

You will always quit and you will always fail because it is easy and you are lazy. Get a life before its too late!

I hear they have them on sale at Bantam Books!
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

barne2d2 wrote:Currently serving with a Medical Company out of Florida. Never been deployed and I don't know when I will.

I QUIT FROM SFAS

I know it's a sour topic, but I won't lie. I fucked up and nobody here is embarassed to let me know what they think about it. I don't expect them to be. I searched out and joined this community to learn more about it and decide whether it is something I want to be a part of one day.

If I have left something out of my introduction that needs to be there, please let me know.
Volunteered, correct? Still serving, correct?

If yes, then Rock On!

While I subscribe to the "never quitting" philosophy as well as the refusing to believe its better to try and fail then never try at all, stand tall.

Your serving and the units of SF and perhaps Ranger qualification are not for everyone, many try, most fail. Regardless, the Army, Reserves and NG need good soldiers. Be one.

Shoulders back, eyes forward, chin held high and continue to march.
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Post by Paladin »

As a follow up I would like to apologize for being a bit harsh earlier! I was setting in in the study hall listening to a couple of crying asswipes whine about how hard it was taking their college courses while browsing this forum. They were going to cut this class and that so that they could get a couple of easy, rocking chair, classes. Taking 12 credits was just too much on them! Poor pitiful fools. I work full time, and take 13 credits, plus teach firearms instruction on the side.

Then I see your thread quitting SFAS and "Momma can I take it home", I rammed it down your throat. I should not have posted in that mood.

If I am going to post in these forums ,I need to have a better grasp of the feelings that are conveyed with the words that I type.
In my own defense I would have told you the same thing to your face right up front for quitting, to convey the message to never, ever, quit!

I do salute your service to this great nation and hope that you continue to serve in the future.
I hope you accept my apology for calling you lazy and unmotivated. If you were not motivated you would not be here looking for something better.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

It's not just that you quit, VW'd or whatever you have to tell yourself. It's the small things that make way for the bigger ones. Like your integrity. If you had come out and posted an introduction in which you actually explain something about yourself, rather than making it look like this...
You wrote:
SFPC October 2007- February 2008
I would have given you more credit. Maybe the edited version as in
You wrote:
SFPC October 2007- February 2008 Quit
would have been a better decision.

And while you have received some encouraging replies from brothers I highly respect, to me you are an example of what not to be.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

You quit?

Fuck off.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
UNATAINABLE E5
Ranger

Post by UNATAINABLE E5 »

Paladin wrote:As a follow up I would like to apologize for being a bit harsh earlier! I was setting in in the study hall listening to a couple of crying asswipes whine about how hard it was taking their college courses while browsing this forum. They were going to cut this class and that so that they could get a couple of easy, rocking chair, classes. Taking 12 credits was just too much on them! Poor pitiful fools. I work full time, and take 13 credits, plus teach firearms instruction on the side.

Then I see your thread quitting SFAS and "Momma can I take it home", I rammed it down your throat. I should not have posted in that mood.

If I am going to post in these forums ,I need to have a better grasp of the feelings that are conveyed with the words that I type.
In my own defense I would have told you the same thing to your face right up front for quitting, to convey the message to never, ever, quit!

I do salute your service to this great nation and hope that you continue to serve in the future.
I hope you accept my apology for calling you lazy and unmotivated. If you were not motivated you would not be here looking for something better.
Fuck that shit man. Dude quit there he would quit here too. You had it right the first time. He is just as spineless as those college homos you are talking about. not for the weak or fainthearted, or something like that. I agree with Ranger Jurena, serve you unit to the best of your abilities, we all owe that to our country, but I feel you were right the first time Ranger Paladin.
5-08
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy."
Samuel Adams, 1779

Return to “Introduction Archive”