new here

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Lrrsscout

new here

Post by Lrrsscout »

I came here with others to fight with Steadfast and his Reagan views. All the smoke cleared and so on so I will / am refraining. As far as all the leftist "posters".....they did not come from where we came from! I registered so I will "inprocess" and do the proper thing.

I joined in Oct-90 when the war with Iraq seemed to be well upon its way. I got a airborne ranger contract and did my thing. I served in Aco. 3/75 (1st plt weapons) as an AG, HHC scouts 3/504 (RTO), 18th Abn LRSC (later F-51 LRSC) in 1st plt 1st team HALO, then scout plt JSA at Camp Bonifas. My class number is 3-95 and I enjoyed the guys I met and served with. When I left the service Dec-96 / Jan-97 I never cared to look back. Thats until all this crap started up again.............I hated seeing my guys in harms way again. I joined SOTT (Special Operation Team Texas) here in Texas and WAR (Worldwide Association of Rangers). I saw guys that I hadn't seen in a long time and new faces I had never met. Col. Bill Spies and I now talk here and there and I am a better man for knowing him and men like him. I am re-inspired to be who I am.................

Lastly, Reagan was a good man. He deserves respect. If you don't like him or what he did then you should save it for AFTER his wife stop crying. This man died a slow horrible death. Give your respect to this man, OUR CREED DEMANDS IT!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome Ranger and thank you for your service!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Welcome.

Please tread lightly. Steadfast is a well-respected and very popular member of this board.

Other than that......fire away!
RSD 96-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome. Thank you for your service to our country. I do not need your approval to say my piece. He was merely the president of an actors guild when I was in RVN. He was an actor.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Welcome, we might know some of the folks from 18th Airborne Corps LRS...
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Welcome to the best Ranger Board on the net!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Spartan

Re: new here

Post by Spartan »

Lrrsscout wrote:If you don't like him or what he did then you should save it for AFTER his wife stop crying. This man died a slow horrible death. Give your respect to this man, OUR CREED DEMANDS IT!
When Clinton dies, others will not be able to misinterpret my thoughts on the value of his presidency due to a lack of comments if asked, just because others mourn his death.

Welcome to the board.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

WELCOME Recon man. Thanks for your service to our country. I really hope some of you guys stick around and get to know us.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Welcome and thanks for your service and for sharing your opinions in a respectful manner.
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the site Ranger.

RLTW
Bell
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

I don't see anything in the creed that demands that. Read it agian. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If Clinton died I would be singing in the streets. By the way Welcome. 8)
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Lrrsscout

Post by Lrrsscout »

H8train1/75 wrote:I don't see anything in the creed that demands that. Read it agian. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If Clinton died I would be singing in the streets. By the way Welcome. 8)

Well, correct me if I am wrong. I took an oath via a creed that states I would "Uphold the Honor" (IMO, the is little to no honor to kick a man when he is down esp. RIGHT AFTER he dies) the next part of our sacred creed demand that we "My courtesy to superiour officers...........shal set the example for others to follow" (Reagan held the highest rank in the military.......nuff said about that) lastly, we said we would "Never embarrass my country" (I felt that by disgracing one of the best Presidents we ever had and "kicking him while he was down" was embarrassing and not of the "spirit" of a "Specially selected and well trained soldier")

Steadfast is a brother.........he can say what he wants.........I had a knee jerk and emotional reaction. For that I maybe wrong. I have not said anything (that I can remember) that challanges his name, rank, or service. Steadfast is my brother previously, presently, and forever. And while he has EVERY right to his opp. I have the right to be angry with his comments. I will do an ABOUT FACE and I will move out.

Drive On!

Return to “Introduction Archive”