Wife Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Pazinpink

Wife Intro

Post by Pazinpink »

Hello all. My name is Kelly and my husband is currently in Ranger School. I have been looking through this forum to gain a greater understanding of school and rangers in general. I found this site while searching for care package ideas. Junk food was my answer and was his request. :wink:

I look forward to learning more, thank you to all of you for your service.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Hi Kelly.

I like the avatar (kinda).

Your husband will be different when he comes back...accept it. It's just gonna happen. Not bad, not good...just different...

Capitalize Ranger...ALWAYS

Without violating OPSEC or PERSEC, could you tell us a little more about him (just be careful of the above two terms....if you have question regarding dissemination of information...ask one of the girls...they can keep you straight).

Thank you for supporting your husband in his quest.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Pazinpink

Post by Pazinpink »

Sorry about missing the capital R in Ranger. I am usually careful about things like that. Won't happen again. :) I'm glad you corrected me.

I will just say a small bit about my husband until I read up on what I should not write. My husband is SF and is in mountain phase right now. He called this past friday and I was really excited to hear from him. Sounded like he was doing pretty well. He likes challenging himself. I am looking forward to his graduation and getting this whole thing over with!!

Oh, and whats wrong with me avatar? Any suggestions?? I looked through a ton of them and got sick of looking.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Pazinpink wrote: Oh, and whats wrong with me avatar? Any suggestions?? I looked through a ton of them and got sick of looking.
Nothing, except there is something covering her breasts!

just kidding, just kidding! :wink: :lol:

Welcome and thank you for supporting your DH while he is away at school. As we all do here, I appreciate his service to our great country.
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Welcome here, Ma'am. Thanks for joining the site.

Some fine, outstanding ladies will be along shortly to help ya out.

Enjoy.

Huh, I like your Avatar ! 8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
roadtheshortbus
Ranger

Post by roadtheshortbus »

Welcome

RTO said (supporting your DH)

Dude, did you join a scrapbooking site :wink: :roll:
RLTW

"If you can't be smart, at least be quiet til you know who's in the fucking room" - Ranger Cams

B Co. 2/75 84-86 RS 1-86
Pazinpink

Post by Pazinpink »

haha. Well...I hear ya, sorry she is covered. Thanks for the welcome.

Oh, I do have a question. My friends laughed at me when I told them I was going to ask this on here. BUT how much energy did you guys have for sex after school?? lol.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

roadtheshortbus wrote:Welcome

RTO said (supporting your DH)

Dude, did you join a scrapbooking site :wink: :roll:

No, I did not. And I'm not pointing fingers at those that did, either! :wink: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Pazinpink wrote:haha. Well...I hear ya, sorry she is covered. Thanks for the welcome.

Oh, I do have a question. My friends laughed at me when I told them I was going to ask this on here. BUT how much energy did you guys have for sex after school?? lol.

Ma'am, put some twinkies, chocolate, or peanut butter where ya want them and he will go after em like a beagle on a bunny !!!!!

8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Pazinpink

Post by Pazinpink »

lmao. Thanks, I was expecting an answer somewhat like that! chocolate body paint work? :D
roadtheshortbus
Ranger

Post by roadtheshortbus »

Pazinpink wrote:lmao. Thanks, I was expecting an answer somewhat like that! chocolate body paint work? :D
Hell rub yourself with a pork chop.......if it remotely smells like food he will....well you get the picture :wink:
RLTW

"If you can't be smart, at least be quiet til you know who's in the fucking room" - Ranger Cams

B Co. 2/75 84-86 RS 1-86
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Pazinpink wrote:chocolate body paint work? :D
Nope just be butt necked and shower fresh clean that should do just fine. Trust me, he'll zero in on ya like a werewolf on a full moon. Needless to say you won't have time to put on any chocolate. :wink:

Welcome to the site ma'am, let us know when he graduates and have him drop in to say howdy. He'll be welcomed that's for certain.

Meantime you'll find some sisters to bring you up to speed on what to expect, little known facts etc.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Pazinpink wrote:haha. Well...I hear ya, sorry she is covered. Thanks for the welcome.

That is something that did not change for me, Ranger school shortened the cuddling period (from 1 minutes to 10 seconds).
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Re: Wife Intro

Post by rgrokelley »

Pazinpink wrote:Hello all. My name is Kelly and my husband is currently in Ranger School. I have been looking through this forum to gain a greater understanding of school and rangers in general. I found this site while searching for care package ideas. Junk food was my answer and was his request. :wink:

I look forward to learning more, thank you to all of you for your service.
When a certain someone on this list (who shall be nameless) went to Ranger School, I sent him the ultimate care package. First off, on the outside right sweet nothings. The more suggestive the better. Make sure you use the title "Ranger" when you write his name, the RIs love it and will show him extra love.

I think I addressed it to puck, er... :o I mean the nameless Ranger, from:

Seka Lovelace
6969 Straddlemee Drive
Blueball, PA 116969

On the inside I put empty beer cans, empty pepsi cans, the crust off of an eaten pizza, and a few empty wrappers from M&Ms and Doritos. To top it off I took a polaroid of me eating and drinking these items.

This will let your Ranger know that there is food out there, he just can't have any yet.

Buddy is only half a word. :P

Remember there are starving children in China, and the more food you can waste will mean one less gun toting commie later on down the road. :lol:
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85

Return to “Introduction Archive”