Moderator: Site Admin

greensoldier87
Embryo

following instructions

Post by greensoldier87 »

Name - TIM
UNIT - B co 1-5 INF now reflagged to B co 1-2 SCR
RANK - SPC
AWARDS - other than the starting 3, 1 AAM and CIB (currently up for ARCOM with V. not that it matters.

currently deployed or whatever were on now, want to re enlist to go to ranger battalion / ranger school. looking for sound advice from those who have already gone the good route.

ADMIN EDIT FOR PERSEC
B co, 1-2 SCR (formerly Bco 1-5 INF reflagged)
dec 05- present
SDM, AG, 240 gunner and TL
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

First bit of sound advice would be to change your attitude and unfuck yourself.

Does PERSEC/OPSEC mean anything to you?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Welcome to the site. The only thing missing is your SSN. WTF are you thinking.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
greensoldier87
Embryo

Post by greensoldier87 »

rgr, my bad just been doing hella pprwrk lately putting that shit down, admin could you help unfuck me and delete?
dec 05- present
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Read the ROE pm I'm sending you also.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
greensoldier87
Embryo

Post by greensoldier87 »

has been read and understood i made a mistake and it will not happen again lesson learned. thank you.
dec 05- present
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Then understand when you talk to a Ranger be sure to use that then their username. I'm sure others will be behind me in helping to unfuck you.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

greensoldier87
Embryo

Post by greensoldier87 »

Ranger Rgrking again you help me, thank you the goal here is to completely unfuck me from my RA gayness and someday aspire to the level on which you proudly reside
dec 05- present
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

stupidwannabe wrote:Ranger Rgrking again you help me, thank you the goal here is to completely unfuck me from my RA gayness and someday aspire to the level on which you proudly reside
Again I'll say, change your attitude. It's that type of attitude that brings down everybody around you. You are the weak link. A title does not make you cool, what you do as a man with what you have makes you cool.

I'll thank you for your service, but you really need to step back and unfuck yourself bud, don't expect us to do it for you.

Also, you're a veteran, you do NOT need to prefix our usernames with the title of Ranger.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Who is "Dillo" and why are you sharing an IP with him? PM the answer if necessary.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
greensoldier87
Embryo

Post by greensoldier87 »

Ranger Rgrking wants to be addressed as Ranger so he will be, much like some SGTS dont want to be called SGT and some do. i did not mean to start on the wrong foot here. i simply am trying to be the best. from what i can tell this site and you Rangers here are the best tool to help me do that, i understand that its not your job to unfuck me and dont expect you to do so. im not entitled your help but any given will be appreciated. you have all done this before me and have earned ur shit. i have not. id like to and really aspire to, im not saying im Hi speed and the best soldier here in my unit and its gay and i need to get to regiment to be a cool guy. i dont care about being cool. all im saying is that i want to be my best i want to earn my Ranger tab, and hopefully have the opportunity to earn a spot in regiment. Im not trying to be a cool guy im just trying to be my best and do something elite. again if i have offended you Rangers im sorry. feel free to AIM or YIM me whenever im on.
dec 05- present
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

stupidwannabe wrote:Ranger Rgrking wants to be addressed as Ranger so he will be, much like some SGTS dont want to be called SGT and some do. i did not mean to start on the wrong foot here. i simply am trying to be the best. from what i can tell this site and you Rangers here are the best tool to help me do that, i understand that its not your job to unfuck me and dont expect you to do so. im not entitled your help but any given will be appreciated. you have all done this before me and have earned ur shit. i have not. id like to and really aspire to, im not saying im Hi speed and the best soldier here in my unit and its gay and i need to get to regiment to be a cool guy. i dont care about being cool. all im saying is that i want to be my best i want to earn my Ranger tab, and hopefully have the opportunity to earn a spot in regiment. Im not trying to be a cool guy im just trying to be my best and do something elite. again if i have offended you Rangers im sorry. feel free to AIM or YIM me whenever im on.
Fuck it. I tried. Untrainable.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Silverback wrote:Who is "Dillo" and why are you sharing an IP with him? PM the answer if necessary.
Answer the post above, then learn how to proprely use "I" in a sentence (i.e. get some grammer skills). We are not your "text buddies". Maybe someone may be kind enough to actually talk to you. So far you have not made a very good first impression.
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

User name changed
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
greensoldier87
Embryo

Post by greensoldier87 »

Silverback PM coming your way. Sorry for not answering sooner I didn't know that it was directed at me.
dec 05- present

Return to “Introduction Archive”