Intro, 2/75

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

The Holmchicken wrote:
Matador275 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:Let me see.....Tillicum.....Sunday night.....got smoked in the nuts by the passenger while driving......seems I remeber this incident
Tillicum + Pollo Loco + Male Sack......it all makes sense now :lol:

You know, I can't even think of a good insult to hurl back at you..........except that getting close to each others nuts was how it was done in BroCo :twisted:
Shut it alphabot!
:roll:

Welcome Ranger, we probably know each other
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
Blacksheep22
Ranger

Post by Blacksheep22 »

Welcome to the site Ranger. This story has got to be good.
If you don't stand behind our troops,
PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them.

RLTW,

Blacksheep22

A Company 2/75 Ranger
2nd Platoon - Blacksheep 1986-1989
Ranger School Class 7-87
LRSD Ranger
Ranger

Post by LRSD Ranger »

So you get shot in the nuts and THEN go to the 25th? So what is that saying about us? :shock:
Active Duty 1993-1996
25th LRSD Dec 1993-March 1996
Ranger School Class 7-95
Team 4, 25th LRSD
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Steadfast wrote:What's up Hooligan99? You haven't even bothered to open up the PM I sent you back on 21 JAN 07.
He must be looking for a replacement 'bag' before he steps inside Stead.

Hey now that I think of it, that must be so much more comfortable in the harness, without all your junk getting in the way. :twisted:

Sound off Ranger, you still with us?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Can't wait to he aaaaaar thhhhestorrrrrrrryyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
CRAIG275
Ranger

Post by CRAIG275 »

I was in the platoon at the time. He was driving dudes car while dude was playing with a .45 in the passenger seat. Dude had the trigger pulled and the slide back. Hits bump, slide goes forward, through the right hip, through the nuts, out an ass cheek. Drives to hopsital, asks dude to help him in the emergency room, dude starts crying and saying how fucked he (himself, the shooter is) and drives off. Nutless limps into the emergency room. The next morning we had a huge health and welfare. The Bco training room looked like a militia arms room. They pulled guns out of drawers, wall lockers, cars, ceiling tiles. Man that was some shit....Welcome Guffey, so how was the 25th anyway?
Bco 2/75 (Sep "97 till Sep '01)
5th RTB (Sep '01 till Jun 04)
2/1 Stryker (Jun '04 till Jun 06)
Bco 1/145th AVN (Jul '06 till Mar '08)
Cco 2/227th AVN "DUSTOFF" (Mar '08-Current)

RGR Class 6-99
Blacksheep22
Ranger

Post by Blacksheep22 »

Craig275,

Did you guys have to give up your weapons or simply hand them in for storage in the arms room? We used to have a protocol where the POW's would get stuffed very rapidly into a D-Bag and dropped out a window to a waiting private who would cache them up on Noble Hill until the H&W was over.

In the 3+ years that I was in A co I can only remember getting caught short once. That day sounds a lot like the one you experienced where the day room looked like a 3rd world arms bazaar. Several of the guys got Art. 15's for failing to properly secure their weapons, etc. but no one was really lit up that time. When I was a private the NCO's used to have unbelieveable shit in their rooms. Simulators, det cord, time fuse, fuse ignitors, all for training purposes of course.
If you don't stand behind our troops,
PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them.

RLTW,

Blacksheep22

A Company 2/75 Ranger
2nd Platoon - Blacksheep 1986-1989
Ranger School Class 7-87
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Blacksheep22 wrote:Craig275,

Did you guys have to give up your weapons or simply hand them in for storage in the arms room? We used to have a protocol where the POW's would get stuffed very rapidly into a D-Bag and dropped out a window to a waiting private who would cache them up on Noble Hill until the H&W was over.

In the 3+ years that I was in A co I can only remember getting caught short once. That day sounds a lot like the one you experienced where the day room looked like a 3rd world arms bazaar. Several of the guys got Art. 15's for failing to properly secure their weapons, etc. but no one was really lit up that time. When I was a private the NCO's used to have unbelieveable shit in their rooms. Simulators, det cord, time fuse, fuse ignitors, all for training purposes of course.
BlackSheep,

Those were the days!!! When you tell the story of being awakened in the barracks at O dark 30 by an arti sim, and then get your ass smoked by drunken spec4 mafia types, people that weren't there think you're full of shit.

H & W, 30 min....Move people MOVE!!!!! $30k worth of POW in the sack and out the window in less than 5 min......

Welcome here Hooligan99
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
CRAIG275
Ranger

Post by CRAIG275 »

If I remember right no one got busted over the weapons. They started cracking down on properly storing them in the arms room after that. Its an unwritten rule somewhere that says a Ranger must own at least one POW at all times. Well I made that law but it should be one........
Bco 2/75 (Sep "97 till Sep '01)
5th RTB (Sep '01 till Jun 04)
2/1 Stryker (Jun '04 till Jun 06)
Bco 1/145th AVN (Jul '06 till Mar '08)
Cco 2/227th AVN "DUSTOFF" (Mar '08-Current)

RGR Class 6-99
The_Teabag
Ranger

Post by The_Teabag »

CRAIG275 wrote:I was in the platoon at the time. He was driving dudes car while dude was playing with a .45 in the passenger seat. Dude had the trigger pulled and the slide back. Hits bump, slide goes forward, through the right hip, through the nuts, out an ass cheek. Drives to hopsital, asks dude to help him in the emergency room, dude starts crying and saying how fucked he (himself, the shooter is) and drives off. Nutless limps into the emergency room. The next morning we had a huge health and welfare. The Bco training room looked like a militia arms room. They pulled guns out of drawers, wall lockers, cars, ceiling tiles. Man that was some shit....Welcome Guffey, so how was the 25th anyway?
that was a pretty extensive health and welfare to say the least...i remember that morning clearly
Bco & HHC 2/75 99-02
RLTW
Charlie 51
Ranger

Re: Intro, 2/75

Post by Charlie 51 »

Hooligan99 wrote:Good morning/afternoon/evening. I was with 3rd platoon (Brigands & Hooligans), B co, 2/75 from 98-99. I was shot in the nuts by another ranger, and drove myself to the hospital. After that incident, i went to the 25th ID down the road. I came here hoping to catch up with a few friends.

Oh yeah, Go Bears!
Welcome to the site 2/75 bro!!

Is Lotti that crazy old seamstress lady still around in Tillicum? She could have sewn your nuts up for ya!!

You are damaged merchandise, those fucking 1/75 and 3/75 guys like that shit, beware!!
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers

Return to “Introduction Archive”