My Introduction - Andy

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Andy
Embryo

My Introduction - Andy

Post by Andy »

Hello everyone,

My name is Andy W., I live in Flagstaff, AZ. I am 16 years old and am aspiring to join the army and hopefully become a Ranger. I have been reading posts on this site for about a month now, so I will try to avoid asking repetative questions.
I hope to learn as much as possible and take in alot from this site.

Sincerely,
Andy
Bell

Post by Bell »

You can start by learning when ya read.

I moved yer post from Introductions. If ya read the heading it tells ya where to post.

Ya need to read some more.

Welcome to the board Andy.

RLTW
Bell
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Andy-
Welcome to the board.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Flagstaff, one of the cities in the US at high altitude. How do you like all those hippies and ignorant liberal college students up there Andy?
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Welcome to the board Andy. I thought about applying for NAU, but I got the impression that it was very liberal, like Ranger Neves said.
Andy
Embryo

Post by Andy »

Good question Ranger Pneves. Flagstaff is chocked full of leftist hippies and liberal idiots. Before our recent war started, a certain group decided to chain them selves together across one of the busiest intersections in town. They were chanting "no war" and "peace please" for hours. All it did was get most of them arrested and traffic to be backed up for hours. And now everyday in front of city hall there is an old hippie man passing out "peace please" bumper stickers.
Most of the kids in my classes are extreme leftists, anti-war, anti-military ignorant losers who dont realize the greatness and power of our coutry and our military.

andy
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

And they couldn't stop Walmart, Barnes and Noble, and Starbucks from putting up businesses in town either, could they?

But plenty of them probably took jobs there, didn't they?
Andy
Embryo

Post by Andy »

Yeah, they had some big problems wiht those businesses coming in for some reason. I guess that dont like quality things at low prices or something.
They just complain and moan, and then once the dust settles they shop or seek employment at the place they wanted to forbid. Its almost like there out just to protest everything they can.

Return to “Introduction Archive”