Introduction: Civilian Needing Some Advice on Possible Poser

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

Re: Introduction: Civilian Needing Some Advice on Possible P

Post by RangerX »

He's full of exactly what you suspect...
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Bushwack »

Dear Marine Mom,

I am the father of a former Ranger. I can tell you for a fact that I knew my son was a Ranger and what his MOS was. I did not know for certain the exact date of his departure for deployments. I did know when it was getting very close. I did know he was deployed after he arrived in theater. I did not know where he was at or his missions. I always had his address to send Junk food and other "necessities" to.

I ALWAYS knew when he was back! Refrigerator never had any leftovers of home cooked food! My dog was spoiled rotten. Beer had a way of evaporating very quickly. My house was extremely happy for the time he was home.

My son is very polite, proud of his service and proud to be a Ranger. (Every Ranger I have ever met is the same way) He does not talk to strangers about what he did while deployed or during training for deployment. He does acknowledge being a Ranger and his deployments but zero detail. To this day I do not know many things he was a part of, or exactly how Rangers execute their missions except in a general way.

In short this guy you’re asking about is full of stuff that belongs in the toilet.
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Ma'am,

RangerX summed it all up. While it's admirable what you're doing, unfortunately (Depending on the age) in the end, it will more than likely have little effect on your friends daughter, only her mother.

The guy's a dirtbag and a liar and always will be. My guess is she will blow off whatever proof you provide, get hitched to this oxygen thief regardless and only after several years have past, come to the realization that everyone else was right.

It's kind of like the woman who's being beaten and battered by their other half until someone comes along to intervene. Then, once she sees her aggressor now being attacked, she turns around and begins to attack them.....

Good luck.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

I find it hard to believe he is even in the NG if he didn't know what an MOS is.

If he is in the NG (again, I doubt) he wouldn't need to divulge his military history, they would already have it upon receipt of his DD214 and 201. Another lie.

"Super Secret Black Ops" speaks for itself in gayness.

100% FOS Ma'am. Invite him to dinner with your sons, they'll square him away. :twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Roger that. Good on your son as well. There are several Rangers here that went the LE route after service. Sounds like you have this dope on the ropes, don't let up.

Please keep us informed as you progress, also feel free to post up his name here, he may have already been busted by someone for posing and that would easily seal the deal.

Have this young lady take a read of these responses if you can, everybody here with "Ranger" under their screenname has been vetted as being the real deal. We have a very stringent vetting process for this site and many of us know each personally.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introduction Archive”