Intro.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

jzachariahg
Embryo

Intro.

Post by jzachariahg »

Hello, my name is Zach, my grandfather was an Airborne Ranger in Korea in the Ranger Reconnaissance Company (did the same as it does today) and I want to do the same in the 75th. I do cross-country, swim, and track at my high school where I am a 16 year old sophomore. I train hard every day and already meet or exceed all the physical standards for all special operations forces. I practice the martial art system. I take all AP (adanced placement) classes at my school, and take the ASVAB next year.
“The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer.”
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro.

Post by Jim »

Please tellus more Zach. Where do you live and how old are you?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
jzachariahg
Embryo

Post by jzachariahg »

I live in Southeast Georgia and am 16 years old, and am interested in the Ranger Reconnaissannce Company that falls under JSOC.
“The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer.”
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

jzachariahg wrote:I am a 16 year old and already meet or exceed all the physical standards for all special operations forces.
This should be interesting. :|
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

OK, Zach, please self-administer a PT test and post your results on this thread within 72 hours.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
elgecko
Ranger

Post by elgecko »

PM inbound, jzachariahg.
Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.
-Virgil

E Co, 2/75
RS 2-15
jzachariahg
Embryo

Post by jzachariahg »

Thanks, and 287, I know I can do better, but I've been getting over being sick. I've been straight physical training for over a year now, and for example on one of the threads it said something along the lines of DEPs, do 50 push-ups and one for the Ranger in the sky, don't ask just do, yeah I did it. It's just that I used to be fat and the stereotypical american boy who wanted to go into a Special Operations Forces, but didn't have a chance physically, I changed that.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

jzachariahg wrote:Thanks, and 287, I know I can do better, but I've been getting over being sick. I've been straight physical training for over a year now, and for example on one of the threads it said something along the lines of DEPs, do 50 push-ups and one for the Ranger in the sky, don't ask just do, yeah I did it. It's just that I used to be fat and the stereotypical american boy who wanted to go into a Special Operations Forces, but didn't have a chance physically, I changed that.

Ranger Jim asked you to post your pt results in this thread - & - I don't see them. 287 is your number. Old timers like me want to see the separate numbers for each exercise of the APFT.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
jzachariahg
Embryo

Post by jzachariahg »

66 push-ups with a 93 score, 74 sit-ups with a 94 score, 12:07 2 mile time with a 100 score, I still need some work, but I'm getting better.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

jzachariahg wrote:66 push-ups with a 93 score, 74 sit-ups with a 94 score, 12:07 2 mile time with a 100 score, I still need some work, but I'm getting better.
Before you post again, go read the site rules and regulations. Don't ask, just do. We'll know if you followed these instructions the next time you post.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

jzachariahg
Embryo

Post by jzachariahg »

Yessir Ranger Cams, I am aware I need an avatar, I sent a DEP who offered to help me a private message about how on my gallery the Newts section does not show up, only the DEP, Tactical, Insignia, and Flags sections showed up, I asked him if it was a site mix up, likely a computer mix up, or if I had somehow screwed up, he has not yet replied. I am respectfully asking you sir, if you know, I did not want to waste anyone else's time until I was sure I was not doing something wrong. That is also why I have not yet contacted an administrator, I'm not sure if it's an internet, computer, or operator error.
IRON_BIRD
Egg

Post by IRON_BIRD »

jzachariahg wrote:the Newts section does not show up, only the DEP, Tactical, Insignia, and Flags sections showed up
I have the same problem as jzachariahg. The Newt section isn't appearing on the drop down menu.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/838/37682747.jpg
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

jzachariahg wrote:Yessir Ranger Cams.
Don't sir me. I'll tell you one more time to go read the rules and regs of the site. I am not doing your work for you and you are about a short hair away from being a douche nozzle so far.

Keep up your stupidity and arrogance and see where it gets you.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

jzachariahg
Embryo

Post by jzachariahg »

I apologize if that's how I came off, I was trying to be respectful.

Return to “Introduction Archive”