Intro MfourAone

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

MfourAone
Egg

Intro MfourAone

Post by MfourAone »

Hello all. My name is Don. I'm 17, soon to turn 18, and currently live in North Alabama. As of now I'm an applicant with the USMC, but that's going to change fist thing Monday. I had looked at the 75th Ranger Rgt. a while back and gave my information to an Army recruiter, but my Marine recruiter told me that Marine Corps infantry is overall better than the Rangers and sees more action. Of coarse, know this isn't true, but I'm not sure if he is aware of this or not. It wasn't the first time he gave me false information (thank God for the Internet :) ).
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro MfourAone

Post by Jim »

MfourAone, If you want to earn a place in the 75th Rangrer Regiment, you came to the right site. Please read all the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. The search feature, located on the top right of this page is your friend. Most of the questions you might come up with, have already been addressed. Please self-administer a PT test and post your results here within 72 hours. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
MfourAone
Egg

Post by MfourAone »

Thank you Ranger Jim, and all the Rangers on this website, who are serving, and the ones that have served. I just left the Marines today and brought my enlistment packet to the Army, and am now waiting for some medical records to clear before I can go to MEPS, hopefully soon with an 11X Opt. 40 contract.
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Don.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776

Return to “Introduction Archive”