Introduction Matt

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Alpinestars
Embryo

Introduction Matt

Post by Alpinestars »

Hello everyone my name is Matthew and I am currently 17 years old and aspire to be an Army Ranger with an 11x contract with option 40. I came onto this site to gather knowledge from current Rangers and Veterans on how to achieve my goal of becoming a Ranger. The two main things on which I mostly need help with is better understanding some parts of the enlistment process and how to get in the best shape possible by the time I get my chance to try to become one of the most elite soldiers in the world. My parents also really do not like the idea of me enlisting before I go to college even though I try telling them that this is the route I choose. My dad gets a lot more angry about it and says he won't be proud of me, but I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for me. I just want to know how I could ease their minds and how to get my dad to be proud of my decision. Thank you Rangers, Veterans, and current members for reading this and I look forward to speaking to some of you in the near future.

Return to “Introduction Archive”