Introduction - Adam

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Adam

Post by Jim »

Booker wrote:I also called up and met with a Recruiter the other day, and got one of the few answers I kind of expected, it's up in the air and it depends on the severity. He told me that I needed a waiver, and I told him that another Recruiter said that I was fine for no waiver. We pretty much went 'round in a circle for a bit till I left.
As I wrote earlier, the Surgeon General issues a waiver. Your recruiter can only alert MEPS, who in turn, submits the request. Your physician may need to submit input to clarify your condition.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Booker
Embryo

Post by Booker »

You're welcome Rangertough? By my response I got what, that you said it was a no go?

Clarifying what I have would've been better than not clarifying it, least I think.

Ranger Jim, I know, guess all I gotta do is try again and then play the waiting game. Or if I get a go, without needing a waiver, then I still will need to play the waiting game. Huzzah!
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

[quote="Booker"]You're welcome Rangertough? By my response I got what, that you said it was a no go?

Clarifying what I have would've been better than not clarifying it, least I think./quote]

I have no idea whether you're a go or not. I was thanking you for clarifying your condition nothing more to read into it. I was being polite. People accuse me of being an asshole all the time. I take this one time to be polite....:grin:
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

rangertough wrote:
Booker wrote:You're welcome Rangertough? By my response I got what, that you said it was a no go?

Clarifying what I have would've been better than not clarifying it, least I think./quote]

I have no idea whether you're a go or not. I was thanking you for clarifying your condition nothing more to read into it. I was being polite. People accuse me of being an asshole all the time. I take this one time to be polite....:grin:
No good deed goes unpunished.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Booker
Embryo

Post by Booker »

You is welcome Rangertough, and thanks. You is tough? Who knew? Isn't that kind of in the job description, though?

Ranger Jim, mind if I ask, what good deed are you talking about?

I would be happy to report with some kind of news, but nope, bone ass dry. Ah well, all I can do is continue working and not stopping.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Booker wrote:You are welcome Rangertough, and thanks. You are tough? Who knew? Isn't that kind of in the job description, though?

Ranger Jim, mind if I ask, what good deed are you talking about?

I would be happy to report with some kind of news, but nope, bone ass dry. Ah well, all I can do is continue working and not stopping.
I took the liberty of a gentle editing. I can't speak for Ranger Tough; but I am given to caustic wit.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Booker
Embryo

Post by Booker »

Ah, thanks Ranger Jim, sometimes I forget simple things. Caustic wit is always good. I prefer the metaphors, they can be all types of different and can include sarcasm or wit if needed.

Figured I'd also give a little update. I am still working on my run times, push-ups, and sit-ups. They are progressing little by little. I'm gonna hold off on talking to another recruiter for a little bit and just focus on finishing school and working out. The smaller goals are to be done before the big.

Return to “Introduction Archive”