Introduction-My name is Andrew S.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-My name is Andrew S.

Post by Jim »

FarBeyondDriven wrote:Ranger Zone IV,
Every EMS/Paramedic student is required to do hospital clinical's. I'm currently an EMT-B working towards my Paramedic degree. I am currently in school sir. My experience has been working in a busy hospital ER. I have received very positive feedback from my peers, Instructors and hospital staff. I want this more than anything.
First of all, don't call me Sir, I'm a Ranger. The search feature will help you find wnat you need, We have a number of Ranger Medics on the site. Never, never quit!
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

FarBeyondDriven wrote:Ranger Zone IV,
...... I want this more than anything.
We've all heard this before. Talk is cheap. Your actions will speak for you. Let us know how your trip to the recruiter's office shakes out.
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
peterk
US Army

Post by peterk »

FarBeyondDriven,

Hopefully you've read and re-read the posts on this forum because if you had, you would realize you are safe to enlist as a 68W opt 4. Although there are 68W option 40 contracts out there I believe there are only 10 a year. You would be safe to enlist with an option 4 and then fill out the Ranger Medic application which would then be submitted to the S1 at Ft. Sam Houston. If that fails, you could always talk to the regiment recruiter at Ft. Benning when you show up for airborne.
"I submit to you that if a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." Martin Luther King Jr.

RSTB
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

peterk wrote:FarBeyondDriven,

Hopefully you've read and re-read the posts on this forum because if you had, you would realize you are safe to enlist as a 68W opt 4. Although there are 68W option 40 contracts out there I believe there are only 10 a year. You would be safe to enlist with an option 4 and then fill out the Ranger Medic application which would then be submitted to the S1 at Ft. Sam Houston. If that fails, you could always talk to the regiment recruiter at Ft. Benning when you show up for airborne.
He has been here six months and has not enlisted.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”