need help

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Jake P
Embryo

need help

Post by Jake P »

I am 16 and a sophmore in highschool. Theres nothing more I want in the world than to become a Ranger. I need advice on how to get there. Any help is appreciated, and thank you for your service.
RLTW
"Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms....who's bringin the chicks and chips?"
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

need help

Post by KW Driver »

16? You have time to research it and find these answers for yourself. Use the search function.

Additionally, you need to change your name. Read the rules and you'll see why. An admin will contact you with what you want to change it to.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: need help

Post by Steadfast »

KW Driver wrote:16? You have time to research it and find these answers for yourself. Use the search function.

Additionally, you need to change your name. Read the rules and you'll see why. An admin will contact you with what you want to change it to.
I second Ranger KW Driver sentiments & I have sent you a PM & I expect a PM response.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Vee
Ranger

Re: need help

Post by Vee »

So this place DOES still have some fun in it!!!

I think we have passed KW's deadline.
RSD 96-99

Return to “Introduction Archive”