intro-Fate

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

lilfate571
Embryo

intro-Fate

Post by lilfate571 »

Hey everyone. My name is Fate. I'm 16 almost 17 years old and I've been interested in the military for quite some time now. I just wanted to stop by and run the basics by everyone real fast. I know i'll be going to the army as soon as i graduate, but before I set everything in stone I wanted to grab some info. So, just introducing myself. i live in derver colorado and i am also looking for a mentor to help me prepare mentaly and physicly for RIP and ranger school. my ultimate is to join the 75th and go to the regimental recon company. thanks for your time!
Last edited by lilfate571 on January 20th, 2010, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Re: intro-Fate

Post by RRDTm3 »

WTF?
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
fender
US Army

Post by fender »

lilfate571 wrote:I'm 16 almost 19 years old
This is impressive, I had to turn 18 before I was anywhere near 19.

No wonder I'm not a Ranger!
lilfate571
Embryo

Post by lilfate571 »

Darnit i fell like an idiot now. Sorry for all the typos guys, but just wanted to interduce myself. and no, I am not walter
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

lilfate571 wrote:Darnit i fell like an idiot now. Sorry for all the typos guys, but just wanted to interduce myself. and no, I am not walter
Yeah you "fell" all right and it must have been a long drop. You need learn to spell and capitalize, especially the word Ranger. Your "inter"duction sucked, No-Go.
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV

Return to “Introduction Archive”