Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by cams »

. wrote:
rgrpuck wrote:
FrankLovesAKs wrote::lol: never said I was a rock, but if you think so baby. :wink:
untrainable

move to ban.

move out clown
X2.
X3.

Stop being a fucking retard kid, you've been told to shut the fuck up and read, so you can learn. You wanted advice, that's as sound as it gets, and you turn around and refer to a Ranger as 'baby' with a smart ass comment. Have fun in Korea.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Post by Ranger Andy »

cams wrote:Have fun in Korea.
Maybe FrankLovesAKs will take oliviera436 to Korea with him where they will fit in just fine together as some 92S dudes...
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Ranger Andy wrote:
cams wrote:Have fun in Korea.
Maybe FrankLovesAKs will take oliviera436 to Korea with him where they will fit in just fine together as some 92S dudes...
and attend long hockey games together
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
The Surgeon
Ranger

Post by The Surgeon »

FrankLovesAKs wrote:Hello all, my name is James and I am a 21 year old male. I have plans to join the United States Army 11x Option 40. I am going to take my ASVAB next week and hopefully attend BCT early or mid February . In the meantime I am doing all I can to prepare myself physically and mentally for RIP and Ranger School. I would really appreciate all the help I could get and maybe when I attend BCT I can make a friend/mentor from this site who could help me get where I need to be. Until then feel free to smoke my ass!

What's with all the faggots lately? :roll:
Bco 3/75
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

No, I'm against banning him. Since the kindler, gentler ArmyRanger.com has come into effect I suggest we keep him. We haven't had a good chew toy in a while. I call for a free-fire zone, "right here right now"! Let the games begin.
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

RRDTm3 wrote:
FrankLovesAKs wrote:Thought a little humor would help out is all.
No it won't...................EVER
Funniest thing I've seen all day
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

How's your weed-eating skills?
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
rakkasan_187
Tadpole

Post by rakkasan_187 »

I'll ask permission before stepping in on hallowed ground, but some Ranger said freefire. Being a Veteran of war and all could I take a few crack shots at this joker or leave this to the Pros?
OIF 2003, 05-06, 07-08.
A Co. Sappers 3STB 3BDE Rakkasan
101st Airborne Division AASLT
"NE DESIT VIRTUS"

" I didn't train you guys to be pussies. I trained you to kill the motherfucker when he points a weapon at you" COL. Steele, Former Rakkasan Brigade Commander.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

rakkasan_187 wrote:I'll ask permission before stepping in on hallowed ground, but some Ranger said freefire. Being a Veteran of war and all could I take a few crack shots at this joker or leave this to the Pros?
Stay in your lane jackass
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

James, a man has only one opportunity to make an initial impression, and yours was an underachievement. If you truly want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We take considerable pride in the fine young men who have come through armyranger.com on their life journey. We have a rather detailed vetting process, and you may have noticed that we do take ourselves and being a Ranger seriously. Please bear in mind that you are a guest here -- don't abuse the hospitality. Please self-administer a PT test and post your scores here not later than midnight, Monday, 26 January, 2009. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Gordo173 wrote:No, I'm against banning him. Since the kindler, gentler ArmyRanger.com has come into effect I suggest we keep him. We haven't had a good chew toy in a while. I call for a free-fire zone, "right here right now"! Let the games begin.
Seems to be a split on banning versus keeping the boy around. Personally, I think the rules "as written" are pretty plain and written in 4th grade English. Certainly, he had the opportunity to read them. Giving him the right to spew his humor and be cute is nothing more than a waste of time. I dont need a chew toy and I really dont think anyone else does either.

And son, (AK whatever) idiots abound on planet earth. If you want to join them, feel free. You want to do something worthwhile with your life other than be an assclown, a profuse apology is a start. Otherwise, go away.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Kilted Heathen wrote:How's your weed-eating skills?

I thought he said he wanted to go active duty...I missed the national guard part.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
FrankLovesAKs
Embryo

Post by FrankLovesAKs »

Jim wrote: Please self-administer a PT test and post your scores here not later than midnight, Monday, 26 January, 2009. Never, never quit!
Sorry I am late with this, as I haven't really had to time to get on the computer lately. My recruiter made me do a PT test when I got back from getting my Airborne Stamp so I'll post those scores.

Pushups 1 minute - 44
Situps 1 minute - 38 (He said I was wasting ab strength by lowering myself down instead of dropping, something I didn't notice I was doing)
1 mile run - 9:40

Another Ranger was asking for a sincere apology. Which to that I say:
I'm sorry that I was not thinking when posting my comment. I fully understand what I did was not the smartest and I will accept all responsibility that comes with posting a comment such as mine, even if the move is to ban. I realize that you guys don't have to put up with shit from every person who makes an account for this board and when posting my comment I lumped myself into that fuckstick category. If allowed to stay then I will do what it takes to dig myself out and show to anyone willing to give me the time that I am worthy of at least not being that fuckstick.

Too long; Didn't read?
My PT scores are shit and I'm sorry.

Return to “Introduction Archive”