intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

pukaskid
Egg

intro

Post by pukaskid »

Hey guys. Thanks for the add. Sorry i didn't read the post to introduce myself, my mistake. My name is Matt, i'm 24 years old. Not 12 like someone said, and i currently reside in Southern Cali. I was adopted in Naha, Japan in 1984 where my father was stationed. I've always wanted to follow in my fathers footsteps and give back to my country. Now i have that opportunity to try. I take all advice weather bad, or good. I'm like a sponge. Anything that you guys can help me with, i'd appreciate it.

"It's better to try and fail, then to fail to try."
Silverback
Ranger

Re: intro

Post by Silverback »

Scuba Wino wrote:
pukaskid wrote:Hey guys That's twice!. Thanks for the add. Sorry i didn't read the post to introduce myself, my mistake. My name is Matt, i'm 24 years old. Not 12 like someone That someone was Ranger Scuba Wino said, and i currently reside in Southern Cali. I was adopted in Naha, Japan in 1984 where my father was stationed. I've always wanted to follow in my fathers footsteps and give back to my country. Now i have that opportunity to try. I take all advice Really? Because you haven't yet weather bad, or good. I'm like a sponge. Anything that you guys AGAIN with this? can help me with, i'd appreciate it.

Here's some advice.

1. Read a LOT until you figure it out.
2. Use the "Shift" key when typing the letter "I" when referring to you. At 24, I thought you would have known this by now.
3. Address this board again with "Hey Guys" and I will personally flame you with a verbal tirade unlike anything you have ever seen. You're old enough at 24 to show some respect and act like a responsible and mature ADULT.
4. Know your surroundings before you enter the area.
5. Use spell check sometimes.

Oh, and welcome. Thank you for your desire to serve this great Nation.
It figures that a Depeche Mode fan would be anal!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
abn-rgr
Ranger

Post by abn-rgr »

Scuba Wino wrote:Pukaskid,

you've gotten off to rough start.

You need to PM (private message) rgrpuck immediately and ask his advice on how to turn your shit around.

He has good advice for young men and MIGHT be able to help you salvage your junk.
Ouch. GSXRanger is another good choice for random PM's!
RS 04-94
"Hard and Cold for the Black and Gold"
Ne Desit Virtus
pukaskid
Egg

Post by pukaskid »

hey scuba wino. You talk too damn much. Why don't you focus some of that energy towards what you do for a living.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

pukaskid wrote:hey scuba wino. You talk too damn much. Why don't you focus some of that energy towards what you do for a living.
Disrepect to a Ranger will surely get you banned very easily. You are a guest here and a short lived one at that if you continue on the path you started. . . .

It's time for you to immediately start reading all the FAQ's in every single forum & learn how to address all Ranger's properly before you post again.

Any DEP' want to PM this one?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Vote for name change. Needs an "n" and extra "s" added to his screen name.

:roll:
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
abn-rgr
Ranger

Post by abn-rgr »

pukaskid wrote:hey scuba wino. You talk too damn much. Why don't you focus some of that energy towards what you do for a living.
Is this ass clown for real???
RS 04-94
"Hard and Cold for the Black and Gold"
Ne Desit Virtus
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Re: intro

Post by RangerJurena »

pukaskid wrote:Hey guys. Thanks for the add. Sorry i didn't read the post to introduce myself, my mistake. My name is Matt, i'm 24 years old. Not 12 like someone said, and i currently reside in Southern Cali. I was adopted in Naha, Japan in 1984 where my father was stationed. I've always wanted to follow in my fathers footsteps and give back to my country. Now i have that opportunity to try. I take all advice weather bad, or good. I'm like a sponge. Anything that you guys can help me with, i'd appreciate it.

Clownshoes,

We don't "add" people here, this is not myspace or facebook, a place I somehow think you will soon find yourself searching for answers as your stay here appears its going to be short.

As to your, "now having an opportunity to try" I can only wonder what has been stopping you for the last 6 years.

With regards to taking advice, you have, to this point failed miserably. However, I assume you will receive some satisfaction from that based on the quote in your signature line. No Ranger receives any satisfaction out of failure which seperates us from the flotsam and jetsam of the world such as your self.

I would send you the DEP Rules of Engagement, but your not a DEP and your shitty intro does not really tell us what path your considering so as Ranger Steadfast says, read the FAQ's and figure out how to navigate the site and follow the rules.

The piranhas should be circling by now...
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Post by Invictus »

Clownshoes.

That never gets old. :D

Punk Ass Kid,

I suggest you quickly regroup and tighten your shot group.
This place is a resource that can be an incredible benefit to you. Don't squander it.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Scuba Wino wrote:Pukaskid,

you've gotten off to rough start.

You need to PM (private message) rgrpuck immediately and ask his advice on how to turn your shit around.

He has good advice for young men and MIGHT be able to help you salvage your junk.
Dont pm me ....I dont deal with disrespectful shit bags well.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )

Return to “Introduction Archive”