Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Stop what you are doing.

Smack the shit out of yourself to ensure that you give yourself your full attention.

Read the site's FAQs before making another post.

After reading the FAQs, and when you desire to attempt posting here again, never fail to address the Rangers on this website properly in accordance with previously read FAQs. Do not disrespect them with a "to whom it may concern" post. When you reply to their post, address them in the proper manner or be gone.

You're about the be bracketted like their ain't no tommorrow. Tighten up your shot group.

Welcome to the site.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

For a point of interest, administer an Army Physical Fitness Test to yourself. Post your results. Include the number of chin-ups you can do. Be sure to use proper form in all the exercises.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Ass Resident wrote:No unfucking this one is there? Not a bogus email. Well, as for the Georgia thing, there's more than one military base in Georgia isn't there? Although the obvious is Ft. Benning. Sory about the fuckup I'll watch myself next time.
The hits keep coming... don't they?

Listen fuckstick. We have been doing this Army thing since you were shitting in your pants. There is NOTHING wrong with humor. Humor is what gets you through the ugly shit. But, smart asses get eaten alive.

You best get your head out of your fourth point of contact and tow the line. When someone addresses you, comments about you, makes a statement, or gives you a fucking task, the proper thing to do is address that person correctly. Not come back with a smart assed comment.

I really could give a fuck.

I have one question for you Ass Resident... Do you suck dick?
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
FIST TEAM LTR
Ranger

Assistant

Post by FIST TEAM LTR »

Large hole dug, small ass in.
cover as needed.
1st Ranger Bn HHC 1978-81
A Company FIST Team
RGR Class 9-79
Ass Resident
Embryo

Post by Ass Resident »

First, all Rangers, I will think ALOT more before I post.

Ranger Creeping Death,

Thank you for the advice to straighten up and read the facts. It shouldn't have been needed to have been said.

Ranger Bill,

I'll record my PT Scores Saturday. I'm doing Online Courses that are racking my ass right now and it's imperitive I get them done. If I fail ,which I don't plan on, I won't be graduating early and shipping on my preferred date.

Ranger GSX,

My apologies for being an ass, not only to you but all the rangers here. Like I mentioned before I'm dealing with alot of stress, something I'll deal with alot later, I need to learn to keep a tighter leash on that. I'll watch my tounge from here out. Thanks for the kick in the ass sir.

Ass Resident Thomas.
Let's blow it up.
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Roger that.

Remember, Humor is a good thing. Never loose your sense of humor, and be prepared to get your fucking ass SMOKED over it. But, it is what will get you through the sick shit, makes the world go 'round... and keeps those around you happy.

But, NO ONE likes a smart ass. Know-it-all's get eaten alive. Just remember, no matter what you THINK you know, there are those around you that have been there and done that... time and time again. Every day is a learning experience. But, even the LONGEST day, has an end.

Never EVER quit. Ever. Erase that word from your fucking brain housing group. Fail should be erased as well. Dumb yourself down to the point that you don't KNOW that you can't run a 12 minute 2 mile run. Just fucking DO it. Don't make excuses WHY you can't do it... just do it.

You are about to embark on a journey that is a right of passage. Those that went before you did the same thing, and those that will come after you, will do so as well. Remember that. When you step into the hallowed halls of your future unit, remember those that gave the ultimate. Draw strength from that, and those around you...

Now, STFU and go run.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Edit***

LOOSE = LOSE... as in, Misplace.

I was typing to quickly, and misspelled the word.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Ass Hat

Shut the fuck up. 1st warning.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Fairly good recovery, welcome.

Read more post less.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

Ass Resident wrote:First, all Rangers, I will think ALOT more before I post.

Ranger Creeping Death,

Thank you for the advice to straighten up and read the facts. It shouldn't have been needed to have been said.

Ranger Bill,

I'll record my PT Scores Saturday. I'm doing Online Courses that are racking my ass right now and it's imperitive I get them done. If I fail ,which I don't plan on, I won't be graduating early and shipping on my preferred date.

Ranger GSX,

My apologies for being an ass, not only to you but all the rangers here. Like I mentioned before I'm dealing with alot of stress, something I'll deal with alot later, I need to learn to keep a tighter leash on that. I'll watch my tounge from here out. Thanks for the kick in the ass sir.

Ass Resident Thomas.
RE to the TA to the RD

Choke yourself schmedlap
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

Asshat,

Do me a favor and remove anything that says "Texas", that can be seen in public. Your making us look bad.

Also, if you do 2 minutes of push ups and 2 minutes of sit ups and you run for 13 minutes, thats a grand total of 17 minutes out of your online course work that you could actually do something to prepare yourself.

Just a thought...
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?
Embryo

Post by Ass Resident »

Ranger Jurena,

I understand that it's only a 17-20 minute ordeal. I've been sleeping for 3 hours ever 14 or so.. cramming for the finals that are today. I finished the economics test, passed that course. I'm reading the last bit of material for the English course. After that I'm getting my ass out to the pavement.
Let's blow it up.
Ass Resident
Embryo

Post by Ass Resident »

EDIT * Every, not Ever. hence the sleep shortage..
Let's blow it up.
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

If you're taking that much time to sleep instead of train, than obviously you don't want it bad enough. I'm sure that everyone here has heard and can testify to the fact that sleep is a crutch!!!
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "

Return to “Introduction Archive”