Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

wowwycow

Introduction

Post by wowwycow »

Hi, I'm ********. I'm 22, and I attend college. I was previously enlisted but never went to BCT, and I did two years in ROTC with a scholarship. I'd rather not get into all of it (even though I know you guys can find out). I still aspire to get back into the Army one day. Currently, I'm in the Americas Army unit "75th Rangers". I hope most of you don't take that as an insult, as we constantly try to conduct ourselves properly and also take the time to honor real Rangers and other members of the US Armed Forces. I just wanted to come here to be a part of a serious community of individuals interested in the Army and the Army Rangers.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

welcome
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Welcome. What's your team's website URL?
wowwycow

Post by wowwycow »

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
wowwycow

Post by wowwycow »

What's wrong Ranger Steadfast? We've been around for a long time, since 2002 I believe. You really should check it out before you think were just a bunch of fucktards.
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Wawrykow wrote:What's wrong Ranger Steadfast? We've been around for a long time, since 2002 I believe. You really should check it out before you think were just a bunch of fucktards.
:shock: :shock:

Wow... just fucking... wow.

Nice knowing you kid.

... and it is really a little too late for the fucktard thing.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

Wawrykow wrote:What's wrong Ranger Steadfast? We've been around for a long time, since 2002 I believe. You really should check it out before you think were just a bunch of fucktards.

We have been around since 1756 fucktard. We play Airhard not Airsoft in our world. When you grow a set between your legs and finally start talking and acting like a man ,come and see us about the toughest job in America, to get and keep! Until then stay in your fantasy world and keep that flag in sight. We fight for ours every day!
Suasponte
Paladin 1952
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Yup, you're a fucktard.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
wowwycow

Post by wowwycow »

Wow I'm sorry everyone. My post was not trying to be disrespectful at all. I just wanted to let you guys know that our online thing was not being disrespectful to the real legacy of the Rangers at all. I apologize if it was taken any other way.
wowwycow

Post by wowwycow »

We have been around since 1756 fucktard. We play Airhard not Airsoft in our world. When you grow a set between your legs and finally start talking and acting like a man ,come and see us about the toughest job in America, to get and keep! Until then stay in your fantasy world and keep that flag in sight. We fight for ours every day!
Suasponte
Paladin 1952
And I totally respect that.
Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

The Holmchicken wrote:

Yup, you're a fucktard.

x2
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Wawrykow wrote:
Suasponte
Paladin 1952
And I totally respect that.
If you respected that, you would BE a Ranger, not associated with an organization that tries to make itself look more impressive using the blood of one of the most impressive combat units in history .
wowwycow

Post by wowwycow »

I'm sorry that you feel that way Ranger RTO. I really never meant to come on here and get this reaction. I even read others threads (specifically Mariachi) and was determined not to have these negative reactions. If you all feel that my online gaming unit is disrespectful, that I will leave your community if that is what you wish.

Once again, I'm sorry that this has happened.

I wish that I could be a Ranger, Ranger RTO.

Return to “Introduction Archive”